“Lovely meal and great staff.”

Pier Cafe Tobermory
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Tobermory
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal here and enjoyed everything we ate. The service was very good and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Good choice, it is by the ferry, it might be a bit slow when they are busy but well worth going there.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I suspect the two recent fish and chip reviews come from people in the same party. I didn't sample the fish and chips but I can say what myself and my family loved our squat lobster and other delicious meals. We popped in for a coffee and a seat but ended up ordering. It has developed loads since the last time we went here. Great menu, and the squats rivalled the well renowned cafe fish upstairs. My son (17 months) was treated very well, he loved the menu also and the two ladies who I presume owned the place were very friendly and hard working and we will definitely return. Great setting also and if the weather had of been up to it would have been great sitting on the quirky seats outside watching the boats and the views

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We had fish and chips which were awful. The fish was greasy and the chips were dreadful. Nothing else to say.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We had the fish and chips and whilst the fish was cooked to perfection the chips were awful, they were hard and uninviting. The tartare sauce was delicious.