“Delivery”
Review of Dhillon's

Dhillon's
Ranked #6 of 7 Quick Bites in Bathgate
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered online wouldn't accept debit card had to order with cash only, no email confirming order, phoned was told order had been accepted but had to give cash on delivery, waited for an hour then received phone call saying that the order couldn't be delivered as driver had broken down.
Not acceptable, deliveries have been terrible but this is the worst also their chips are deplorable, like rubber, won't be ordering from them again even though we have been ordering for years and have been loyal customers.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

Ask for a 12 inch pizza on a tuesday but didnt realise it was buy one get one free. I said to the guy while my pizza was gettjng cooked and he said no u must order at the same time. So i told him surely when i order a pizza he should tell me the deal but he said no. Then i also witnessed him arguing with a customer on the phone who he hung up on. Disgraceful customer service and dont think ill be back

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Ordered meal at 17.15 phoned up asking where order was that was at 17.55 received it at 18.30 takes 1 hour 15 minutes on a Tuesday night a quiet night I would be quicker walking only 1 mile away when did get order it was cold part of meal was reheated went in bin discusting I urge people if u want a gd meal avoid dhillions bathgate

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

If you don’t mind an extra helping of mould with your kebabs, go ahead and order from here. Especially good when you only notice it half way through eating the pitta bread!
I will also be making a report to the Council’s department of Environmental Health - this takeaway needs to be closed down.

Take my advice and avoid this place at all costs.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Put a dhillions order in online for collection. Paid in advance. When I got to the shop they said they never received the order. At first I doubted I had completed the order, but sure enough my credit card has a transaction matching the price of the order, labeled dhillions. So the order was submitted because I paid for it. So something has went wrong with the order in the dhillions IT system. I was met with "we've no got the order, wit dae you want me to do about it ". How about give me the food i just paid for. Now I'm having to go through the credit card company to get my money back. Won't be back and will be telling everyone I know to avoid. Appreciate it from the shops view but the lack of professionalism was shocking. At the end of the day it was their IT system that went wrong but it was myself that was out of pocket.

Date of visit: February 2018