“Bad food ”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This is a place to avoid food just not good and my company all were disappointed with
The the service and the food and the price as if it was a up market restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank andydunuure

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I ate here twice this week, which was probably once too often! Eating options in Lochgilphead in Feb are limited, I was up on a work trip and just wanted something warm and comforting after a long drive in the rain. The restaurant unusually offers both Indian and Chinese menus. The first night I went for the Indian, and really enjoyed prawn puri to start and chicken dansac afterwards. Both were very tasty, and crucially for me, not too spicy. The little prawns (shrimps really) were sweet and juicy although no doubt frozen. The chicken was beautifully tender. I was alone in the restaurant and enjoyed a chat with owner. I should have left it at that, but was carried away and returned the next night to try the Chinese menu. Why would I think that an Asian chef could cook Chinese food any better than I can? Suffice to say it was a forgettable meal and I would advise other diners to stick to he Indian menu! To add insult to injury, the couple at the next table were served the most amazing tandoori sizzling plates, which made my sad sweet and sour chicken look even more peely wally.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Better food than last year food seems more edible , freshly cooked downside the fried rice always looks and tastes like boiled rice

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I get food from here once a week. We usually opt for Chinese and the portions are big! Never had a bad Chinese meal. On the odd occasion I opt for an Indian, it is usually faultless. Unfortunately, the past twice I have had curry, it has been extremely bland which is disappointing. I will be back though and I'm sure if I tell the owner my issue, he will make sure I don't get a bland curry again.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Nice little Indian/Chinese restaurant with friendly service from the staff, super choice from either the Indian or Chinese menu or even a combination of both. as a super takeaway menu, again in either Indian or Chinese. Was here with my wife for an evening meal and had the lamb tikka biryani, one of the best I've ever had. The owner, Mr. Raj, will make up any sauce you want and if you can't find anything on the superb menu, again Mr. Raj will make up any dish you want of he has the ingredients in his pantry

Date of visit: July 2016