“Basic Chinese Take-away”

Lee Garden Takeaway
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Lochgilphead
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I guess it doies what it says on the tin, but doubt it would survive in a more competitive environment. Food was OK at the best, no card payments and fairly antique menu.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We love the Lee Garden Takeaway. We've dined from there on several occassions, trying something new each time. I find the sweet and sour sauce not to my taste, it's a touch sharp for me - but I have peculiar taste buds in many respects!! Great value for money but Cash only - no cards - so don't get caught out - that said, you have time to walk round to one of the local cashpoints and grab some cash. I will be back - time and again!!

1  Thank Ambersam
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Decided to have a Chinese for tea last night. Food was not enjoyed. Seemed like reheats in microwave. Peas in curry were still frozen. And chips were overcooked - hard and brown.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Tasty food, quick service for collection in the shop. Good variety on the menu. Served us perfectly for a Chinese takeaway meal on our visit to the area.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Served by young lass more interested in the TV programme she was watching. We ordered bbq ribs that had no sauce and looked like they were heated up in the microwave. I had shredded crispy beef which was not shredded or crispy and tasted bland. The fried rice was very dry and cardboard like. My husband had sweet and sour chicken which was dry and very very sweet. Overall not nice we binned most of it.

1  Thank Dizzygee_12