“Great b&b”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
We have amazing views from the deck.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Andy G
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Great b&b”
Reviewed 2 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

lovely place great views. Breakfast delightful. We stayed a few days, it's not far from the town centre , taxi was £5 , not to bad. Everybody on Rothesay are very helpful and kind. Looking to be back next year

Location Service
Travelling group: Couples
Sharan O
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“"Doon The Watter"”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed a few days visiting Rothesay and were lucky enough to base ourselves at Munro's B&B. Room and bed very comfortable, bedding and bathroom spotless and started the day with a excellent cooked breakfast. Nice relaxed feel about the B&B and would happily stay there next time in Bute.

Value Service
chrisatcr...
South East of England.
“A wonderful wonderful Scottish Gem”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I would just like to agree with my brothers review below (Andy 1st July) a fantastic B & B situated on the Isle of Bute. Been before and will definitely be back again. Room,breakfast, owners,location, everything,brilliant, thanks Andy and Joan for a great stay, to be honest Mr Abramovic invited me on to his boat for the night, but there was no way that I would miss the chance to stay at Munro's once again.

Value Service
176AJW
South Cambridgeshire.
“'What a fabulous find!'”
Reviewed 7 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here overnight on the 1st July 2015 (as did my brother and sister in law) and we were greatly impressed with this fabulously located B and B. Joan and Andy,the owners are both extremely friendly and wonderfully professional. Our bedroom (number 3) was spacious, scrupilously clean and as has been mentioned by previous reviewers had the most sublime sea view. Breakfast was excellent. plenty of choice in respect of cereals, fresh fruit etc and a really well cooked Scottish breakfast.
My brother and I took part in a 'Bread making course' run by Andy during our stay and I can honestly say it was one of the most enjoyable days I have had for years (and no, I don't need to get out more, thank you!) .Andy is an excellent teacher and the three loaves we produced by the end of the day were superb.
All in all a marvellous break even though the Russian didn't invite us on to his yacht for an 'Apero' . I would thoroughly recommend this B&B. You will not be disappointed.

Value Cleanliness
Ben T
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Brilliant base to explore the island”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Sea view rooms to die for (with or without Russian Oligarch's Gin Palace moored in the bay to spoil the view).

Brekkie scrumptious.

Owners really friendly.

Lovely sitting room to sit and read a book from their library in front of a wood burning stove sipping a wee dram.

A remarkable place.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing