“Music was good, but seats were very uncomfortable”
Review of Bluegrass Underground - MOVED

Bluegrass Underground
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My sister was visiting from NM and I had always wanted to go the Bluegrass underground, so we got tickets and went. The pre-band (Quiles & Cloud) was more folk music that bluegrass, but the Peter Rowan Band was excellent. The chairs are cheap plastic folding chairs, so there are uncomfortable. They also had cave tours on the level above the theater which was distracting. We were told no flash photos, but the people on the tours didn't get that message. I'm glad I went, but I won't be back.

All reviews
"artists"
in 7 reviews
"broadcasting"

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We went for the Spelunkers Package which included a Cave Tour, T-shirt and the Bluegrass Underground Show (for a pretty low price). We saw the Glades City Rounders & The Larry Stephenson Band. The Cave Tour was excellent. It's not exactly Carlsbad Caverns but pretty nice anyway. The show was tremendous. Bluegrass at its best in an awesomely unique setting. The sound is incredible, the lighting dramatic and it's just a fun experience overall.

1  Thank David T
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We have been watching Bluegrass Underground for a few years and jumped at the chance to go to a concert. It did not disappoint. We got the package that included a tour of the caverns, which was interesting. The concert was a blast! Don't expect much in the way of food/beverages, but it was more than adequate for the afternoon. My only complaint is that I did find the website to be a little difficult to maneuver.

1  Thank Paula B
Reviewed 10 June 2017

We went for the 2017 PBS taping. The cave is beautiful, the acoustics are amazing. The food was decent it was included with our VIP tickets. I would love to go back again some day but it's a long drive from South Florida.

The only con that we found, was the seating was pretty uncomfortable, but that was okay too.