Ask for room 3 - it is spacious, with beautiful bathroom and loch side views.
Food at the pub was outstanding. You can have a little stroll by the loch after dinner. Breakfast was ok. But I do believe that some rooms need new beds (some where really narrow or uncomfortable).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional classic rustic style.We have 10 double bedrooms (some with large double ended baths!) in the main building and a further 4 bedrooms in the beautifully restored annexe building to the rear of the inn. The annexe has 3 double rooms and 1 twin room with 2 of these bedrooms being on the ground floor.The 2 superior rooms in the main building come with 4 poster beds and offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland