All reviews ate here the pub lovely meal real ale lovely location open fire mussels stayed here for one night loch lomond steak pie overlooking loch long cobbler evening meal a lovely stay great value for money great atmosphere plenty of choice
Reviewed 6 October 2017

What a lovely place to have your Sunday dinner. Wide choice of menu. Food well presented and nicely cooked. Child and dog friendly' Staff were very attentive and nothing too much for them. Would certainly go back for a nice relaxing dinner!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
VillageInn A, Manager at The Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your fantastic review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed the food and friendly service.
I hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place with great choice off menu ,service and staff very friendly and great food. With the added attraction dog friendly so all in all great day would definitely recommend to anyone travelling to Arrochar.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda C

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed the food and friendly service and also that we were able to cater for your little dog too.
I hope you will return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The village inn is a lovely place to stay. My husband and I have been a few times. The rooms are gorgeous the staff and the food is lovely. Love it here it is friendly warm and has beautiful surroundings. I would 100% recommend the Village inn.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tanya C

Thank you for taking the time to post such a fantastic review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope you will visit again in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for a Saturday evening meal; everything was OK--nothing special. Food, service and ambiance very average. Nothing to complain about but by the same token nothing to rave about either. Had the "super" salad with smoked salmon--greens very crisp but only 4 or 5 small pieces of thinly sliced smoked salmon. Tasted fine but given the name I expected more salmon.

Date of stay: September 2017
VillageInn A, Manager at The Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for posting a review following your recent visit.
I must apologise that you found the food and service mediocre as this is certainly not the norm at The Village Inn.
I can only apologise that the salmon superfood salad did not meet your expectations
I do hope you will consider visiting again some time in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service, great surroundings and scenery. Perfect visit. Would 100% recommend and we will be back soon. It was my first time in arrochar and we are already planning our next visit. We can't wait to return

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VillageInn A, Manager at The Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you so much for your fantastic review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you back again soon.