What a little gem...had a 4 night stay here and nothing is too much for the staff. Bedroom cleaned everyday. Food was good and the Sunday lunch was lovely. Excellent choice of beer and spirits and the staff are very knowledgeable about the local ales Would like to mention Jackie and Christine for looking after us and really making our stay memorable. We had our little dog with us and he loved siting in the bar and being pampered. Can't wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village Inn, Arrochar has 14 en-suite bedrooms all of which provide fresh, comfortable and welcoming double accommodation. They are all tastefully decorated and furnished in a traditional rustic style. Each room has tea and coffee making facilities and luxury toiletries. The 2 superior rooms in the main building offer stunning views over Loch Long and the "Arrochar Alps". We have a traditional Scottish pub on site serving local ales and a restaurant offering freshly prepared food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Hotel Arrochar
- The Village Inn Arrochar, Scotland