Arrochar Hotel(Arrochar)
US$137
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$120
US$117
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscullen skinkate herethe publovely mealreal aleopen firelovely locationbooked a tablemusselsstayed here for one nightloch lomondoverlooking loch longevening mealmain coursecobblera lovely staygreat atmosphere
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and husband stayed here at the weekend we had the pleasure of enjoying our time here in the king superior room. The views are amazing from this part of the Inn, it has a very traditional Scottish theme throughout which is very homely for us. We ventured down to the bar on our first day, and the selection is varied! My husband certainly enjoyed the selection of Gins as did I. The room itself was very clean and cosy. Great that there is an iron board in the room and iron, bed was very comfortable which is always a plus! We had dinner in the restaurant at the Inn both nights we stayed and the food was out of this world!! The McSween Haggis burger was so good. We also had breakfast 1 out of 2 mornings, which was also brilliant.
On the Sunday we went a drive up the A83 to Kilmartin, then on to Oban, very well situated for a wee adventure.
Thank you to all your staff for a lovely stay we will definitely be back very soon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
VillageInn A, Manager at The Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for the lovely review.
So glad you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 6 October 2017

What a lovely place to have your Sunday dinner. Wide choice of menu. Food well presented and nicely cooked. Child and dog friendly' Staff were very attentive and nothing too much for them. Would certainly go back for a nice relaxing dinner!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
VillageInn A, Manager at The Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for your fantastic review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed the food and friendly service.
I hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place with great choice off menu ,service and staff very friendly and great food. With the added attraction dog friendly so all in all great day would definitely recommend to anyone travelling to Arrochar.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda C

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed the food and friendly service and also that we were able to cater for your little dog too.
I hope you will return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The village inn is a lovely place to stay. My husband and I have been a few times. The rooms are gorgeous the staff and the food is lovely. Love it here it is friendly warm and has beautiful surroundings. I would 100% recommend the Village inn.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tanya C

Thank you for taking the time to post such a fantastic review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
I hope you will visit again in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for a Saturday evening meal; everything was OK--nothing special. Food, service and ambiance very average. Nothing to complain about but by the same token nothing to rave about either. Had the "super" salad with smoked salmon--greens very crisp but only 4 or 5 small pieces of thinly sliced smoked salmon. Tasted fine but given the name I expected more salmon.

Stayed: September 2017
VillageInn A, Manager at The Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for posting a review following your recent visit.
I must apologise that you found the food and service mediocre as this is certainly not the norm at The Village Inn.
I can only apologise that the salmon superfood salad did not meet your expectations
I do hope you will consider visiting again some time in the future.