“Light Lunch !”

PJ's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Helensburgh
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Found PJs on the way down from a visit to the Hill House, so we were happy to receive a friendly welcome.

Good selection on the menu. Croque Monsieur was immense (it beat me) with a nice hint of mustard. Coffee and cake selection was perfect (Portuguese custard tarts !) to keep me fuelled for a long drive north.

Well worth a stop.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We went in for a coffee and a scone. Had the best cappuccino in a long time and enjoyed the big fruit scone as well. It's a busy place with a good buzz.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Breakfast at PJs appeared to be a wee bit pricey, but the quality of the ingredients of my Scottish breakfast was superb. Free range egg, Stornaway black pudding, etc. I have no problem paying a little more to be well served and for premium ingredients.

PJs is an intimate restaurant and the staff there are really friendly and helpful. It is always a joy to go there.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Staff friendly cute little place great location best breakfasts and flexible staff will ensure all cooked just how you like it

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I am a regular visitor to Helensburgh through business and after trying most of the eating establishments in the town I now always make a beeline for PJ's kitchen where the food is exceptional nothing is just plain & boring everything has a little twist, I have had breakfast there which is very good, I've enjoyed lunch there on many occasions which is first class and when I am in a rush have a take away (soup and sandwich). I have also called in during the day for a cake and coffee which is very nice and served by very friendly staff. My only regret is that I have not had chance to try the evening menu which is served on a Friday and Saturday evening, PJ who is passionate about his food and often comes out of the kitchen to chat with customer's was going through the evening menu one day with me and it sounded delicious but I travel home at weekends and unfortunately they do not open evenings throughout the week.

1  Thank northernspurs170