Killin Hotel
Clachan Cottage Hotel(Lochearnhead)(Great Value!)
Ardeonaig Hotel(Ardeonaig)
US$108
US$101
  • Restaurant
Achray House Hotel(St Fillans)
US$146
Monachyle Mhor(Balquhidder)
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Best Western The Crianlarich Hotel(Crianlarich)(Great Value!)
US$109
Fortingall Hotel(Fortingall)
US$135
US$200
US$194
1,070 results
All reviewsthe rivercourse mealfour postercosy barfriendly hotelnight breakfamily roomtea and coffeebed and breakfastlovely locationporridgeshower roomenjoyable stayfood was lovelymy partnerboth nightssalmon
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just back from staying the night here.
First impressions great location, and the hotel looks very nice. Big conservatory on the side which was bright and well furnished. Once inside the main hotel it's like a wee trip back in time it's needing a wee update.
Into our room which was pleasant, not the biggest but it was fine. Toilet needs updated as does the shower, and the sink had a crack in it. But we were only there for a night, so no big deal.
Bed was comfortable and the room was nice and cosy.
Staff were great and very helpful. We were on a dbb deal and it's a great deal. The evening meal was lovely as was the breakfast, and as I've said before the staff couldn't do enough for us.
Will definitely be back and hopefully we'll get the same deal.
Great wee break and had a great time with friends, but killin hotel, you need to have a wee makeover, nothing major just a wee lick of paint, showers and bathrooms updated and you'll be fine.

2  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I love the killin hotel on both occasions we have always stayed in the annex it is nice our most recent visit was sat 24th March 18 while the food was great the room we were given was so disappointing stained lino in the bathroom dusty room decor depressing I think the most upsetting thing was what appeared to be bodily fluids on the wall above my partners head no headboards damaged lamps we didn't even use the shower facility's as it was dirty I am a fan of the killin and it's location but I think for 85.00 for one night in that horrible uncared for room was pretty bad . Killin is a lovely place hasn't put me off of going back but this I feel is not good enough we came away feeling depressed and really disappointed sorry to the hotel but I really hope you take this on board .

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel sits in pleasant location. Don’t expect luxury rooms. They are just ‘OK’. Room was small, no writing surface or one where you could place a laptop if that was required. Lighting in room was dull but against that the view was very good. Staff pleasant and helpful enough and restaurant fine. Biggest issue was from doors banging in the early morning. Generally the hotel is in need of room refurbishment and perhaps overpriced when compared with similar establishments. Don’t have high expectations when you arrive and you won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 6363Bert
Reviewed 22 March 2018

When we arrived the heating was faulty in the room so our accommodation was changed to the cottages next to the hotel. Nice friendly helpful staff sorted out the problem quickly. Diner and breakfast was very nicely cooked and i could recommend. Lovely location with resident ducks.

Room Tip: cottages available
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Had an overnight present for this hotel. On arrival the hotel looks tired. The small reception was manned and check in was friendly. The per fashioned lift up to floors was self operating and if you didn’t know how to operate you had a problem. The room was supposed to be a double and just about made that statement. The bathroom was small and shower not any bigger. I believe I read in hotel information if having shower let hot tap in basin run for 10 minutes so that hot water could come through. Restaurant and bar were small but quite comfortable. Food was very nice and enjoyable. Breakfast was buffet which I quite like and was very good. Investment in this hotel is a must .