US$119
US$92
US$85
US$73
US$66
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My mother, younger brother and I stayed at this hotel Memorial Day weekend and well....I should have made the reservations instead of waiting on my mother. I try to NEVER stay at an Econo Lodge, especially having once worked at one, and the first 2 nights I honestly was surprised. Surprised to find an empty shampoo bottle in the shower and the plate missing from the microwave and those were the only 2 complaints but the 2rd night changed it all!!! We had to check out and back in due to a family emergency and the rooms were gross and outdated! I guess one side of the hotel is decent. I told the young lady at the desk that the coffee was out and her response was that breakfast is over at 9....IT WAS ONLY 8:30!!! On the 3rd night my rooms remote wasn't working and that took over an hour before they fixed it and my mother's room didn't have a remote and that took right at an hour to get one!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Veronique S
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This is a no star hotel, it smells very bad, it has been well used and not maintained. Baseboards are falling off the walls, carpets are stained, bathtubs have more black on them then white. I left, reservation cancelled!

Room Tip: Find another hotel if you want a clean room that does not stink.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Attila7
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Great place to stay not far from Graceland or downtown. The rooms are newly done, comfortable and clean. The staff is excellent, going above the norm to make your stay wonderful. We enjoy the hot breakfast..

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jonathan J
Reviewed 8 March 2013

(Early March 2013) Terrible is the word to use and this place needs a visit from "Hotel Impossible"!! Avoid this Econo Lodge and drive through to another city or different hotel. The building is so soo UNclean I don't know where to begin, but I will start...ROOM#1: 1.) The toilet was a rocker (sit and it came away from the wall, stand and it goes back. It rocked) 2.) Looked at the pillow case on the bed and there was a dirty footprint on it, in the shape of a shoe. 3.) Took a peek at the shower and the infamous "Black Mold" was showing. 4.) The trash can was already used. 5.) Bathroom amenities were missing; no tissues, soaps or washcloths. 6.) No one vacumed the carpet. The room was a total bust... Went to the Front Desk and I made him come and look, he agreed to change the room. ROOM#2: 1.) Walked into the room and noticed the coat rack was busted off the wall. 2.) The door didn't lock, you can shut the door but it doesn't lock itself you can just push it open again (slam the door hard, it locks up)
By this point I was frustrated and wanted to voice my concern, so I headed down to the Front Desk and to my surprise the employee was "lightly sleeping" or as we say... "resting our eyelids". Figures why the price was less then $50.00. For your safety and security AVOID THIS ECONO LODGE!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I was visiting Memphis and stayed and econo lodge it's a great place to stay the rooms are nice and clean staff is great and it's expensive. I had a great stay and highly recommend. I can't wait till I come back to Memphis in may so that I can stay here again and enjoy my stay. Once again check them out highly reccommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple