US$135
US$112
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$45
US$104
US$94
US$73
US$66
All reviewsusual fairfieldwafflesrestaurant recommendationscold cerealstay there againstaff was very friendly and helpfulspent two nightsoutdoor poolmemphis airportmarriottsinterstatedowntown
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff were abusive and did not follow any Marriott Rewards protocols.No water in Room when I checked in nor when I went to takeva shower the next day. Front desk thought this was funny and lied to MARRIOTT when they CALLED. My complaints were not responded to by Management. Princess Hearn is manager and I still AFTER 48 hours have heard nothing. Stay anywhere but here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Baynut57
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

This issue was addressed and closed within a timely manner thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Really dissapointed with this hotel, nothing around it, the rooms were very basic, and worn, the hotel is tired, although the staff are friendly it didn't make up the dissapoint net we felt on our holiday. One hotel we won't go back to.

Room Tip: Don't book this hotel
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thanks you for staying with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We are undergoing extensive renovations we hope you come back in the summer to experience our newly renovated property.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Very disappointed in this property. My fiancé and I were making our 25 hour drive back home, he had just finished up with a 16 month army training and we needed a hotel for the night. This property had a good location, being it was right off the interstate.The only good thing I have to say about this hotel is the lady at the front desk was so sweet and kind!! They also left a welcome note in our room which I thought was very nice. The rest of the stay was horrible, the room had chipped painted, dirty walls and dust hanging on the celling.. we also counted 5 lady bugs in our room and another 2 little bugs on the celling as well. We had 2 "queen size" beds but I think they were actually really full size. The air conditioning unit was missing a large part and every time it turned on it would rattle, which I had to get up and hit multiple times throughout the night to make it stop. So in the end the, the room sucked, the beds were horrible and we got no sleep before having to drive another 14 hours in the morning. And they had hardly any options for breakfast and ran out of everything very early in the morning. My husband is a pilot and stays at hundreds or hotels and im a travel agent and we both agree this is one of, if not, the worst hotels we have ever stayed out. I would recommend going elsewhere even if it cost a little more.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback and staying with us. The hotel is under going renovations and we will be finished around the end of May. We hope you give us a chance to make it right

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

The staff was very nice at check in and maid had even left a welcome note in our room. The lady working the Breakfast was helpful and nice as well. The room itself was in poor condition. The curtain was dirty and torn, the walls had stains, bathroom was worn and dated, shower curtain was stained and did not function well, remote control was disgusting. However, the bed was spotless and so were the bathroom linens. You could tell the bathroom had been cleaned, but since there were so many stains and spots on walls, toilet and bathtub it appeared dirty. Would not stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are working diligently to improve the quality of the hotel. We began our in room renovations this upcoming January.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Big disappointment at this Marriott property! Hotel looks good on the outside however the rooms are outdated! The room had a smell when you walked in and it needed a new paint job! The bed was comfy but the bed liner was ripped! A piece from the air conditioner was talking off and the frig was rusty! The toilet stopped working before I checked out! Loud neighbor at 3 a.m. made me feel they were coming in my room!

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Monniet1
Precious H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis I-240 & Perkins, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback the hotel is getting ready to go through extensive renovations. We hope you return in March 2018 to see our upgrades.