“Good choice for breakfast or lunch!”
Review of Cafe Eclectic

Cafe Eclectic
Ranked #52 of 1,581 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 30 January 2017

My daughter and son-in-law took me here for breakfast before leaving town to head for KC. Delicious breakfast! Limited but varied menu. Specialty coffees too!

Rachel B, Manager at Cafe Eclectic, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful rating and feedback! We're delighted you enjoyed your visit and hope you had a safe trip. Come back next time you're in town, Allen!

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I needed a place close to Rhodes College and as I have stated in several reviews, I prefer non-chain restaurants whenever possible. Although this Cafe has more than one location in Memphis, this one was closest to the college. Parking can be a bit of a problem. They do have one small parking lot. It was full, so I ended up parking on the street about a block away. Decor was wood, with college hangout feel to it, with art work. I was seated at the counter and ordered the Brie & Fresh Pear Panini ($8) with chips. Service was quick on the turn around which I was grateful for since I had a short time before I needed to get to my next appointment. Most of the menu looked like they were under $10. Hopefully I can get there another time and try other items from their menu. It was a good choice.

Thank you so much Carol for your review and all the wonderful feedback! We're family owned and operated and so thankful for guests like you who notice and take the time to send us such great comments. Hope we get to see you again soon and you get to test out some of our specials!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Large variety of breakfast choices with a good vegetarian options. The major drawback is the limited parking if they are busy. Would come back again.

Rachel B, Manager at Cafe Eclectic, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Thank you so much for your review Jaungren. We're delighted you were happy with our vegetarian options - we're always working to expand and try new things for our vegan and vegetarian friends. Sorry the parking was an issue, we run into that from time to time being in small neighborhoods. Hope you have a wonderful week and thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I decided to visit based on the reviews on Trip Advisor and it's location close to the zoo. There was a bit of a wait to be seated. It seems to be a very popular place for good reason. This was more like a mom and pop restaurant with a good atmosphere rather than the standard chains. Once seated, I was greeted pretty quickly and the Avalon omelette with honey wheat toast arrived quickly. There was a really nice jelly that was served with the toast - seemed more like homemade. They also have homemade desserts. I got the apple pie and enjoyed it also.

Rachel B, Manager at Cafe Eclectic, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Thank you so much for coming to visit with us- and for baring through the wait! We're so glad you enjoyed good service and a good meal during your visit. (The Avalon is my favorite) Please come again anytime! We hope to see you again soon. :) Taking the time to send positive feedback is appreciated and means so much to our team!

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Had a great time, good atmosphere, and service was pleasant. Lots of coffee flavors to choose from. Sandwiches were good and different then standard. Definitely go back again.

shannonl649, Public Relations Manager at Cafe Eclectic, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Hi Darlene, Thanks so much for coming to see us at Café Eclectic, and thanks for the feedback about your experience! We take all feedback seriously and are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. Hope to see you back soon! Thanks again. Sincerely, Your friends at Café E.

Been to Cafe Eclectic? Share your experiences!