US$147
US$66
US$45
TripAdvisor
1,068 results
All reviewsmade to order breakfastthe manager's receptionbreakfast staffshady groveindoor poolbusiness centerenjoyed my stayfront desk staffbusiness tripthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastnice staymemphis areabeale streetfreddiegoldfishlobby
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

We love to stay at this hotel when we visit Memphis, it has the best breakfast and happy hour. The rooms are reasonable also.You can also order from a restaurant there in the hotel which is very good also but a little pricey. All in all we love it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ali A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found our hotel, breakfast and restaurant to your liking. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

Lovely Hotel and well taken care of. The staff is very friendly and will go out of their way to make your stay great. They greet you with a smile whether it's checking in or checking out and they will always ask how was your stay and if there was anything they could have done to make it better.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ali A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Memphis. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff friendly. I’ll make sure to share your comments with our team members.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

My husband stayed at this hotel yesterday, May 1st, and it was our 36th wedding anniversary. I called the hotel and spoke to Brittany and asked about somewhere close that I could have some candies/cookies delivered to him. She suggested a place, I called and ordered several things, then she volunteered to go pick up these items then hand delivered them to my husband. Way above and beyond her duties!!!......I am so very grateful and appreciative of her help!!! thank you!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

As service is the only product that the Embassy Suites by Hilton Memphis sells, creating rewarding experiences for our guests is why comments of this kind are a "must share" with the management personnel and team. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience. Thank you again for choosing Embassy Suites by Hilton Memphis. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I spent most of two full days in this hotel only leaving for a couple hours the entire time. This hotel reminds me of what Embassy Suites use to be. The rooms have been maintained however needed to be updated. No USB ports, old tile and in need of a rehab. Freddie was an asset to the property during the evening reception and I found him friendly. I tire of all the lightbulbs giving off a colorless blue glow and the room was difficult to spend hours working at the desk.
The common areas were more welcoming as was the reception staff. I used the workout room two days in a row and found it merely passible. I would consider this property in need of an update however I did enjoy the location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Ali A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I really enjoy Embassy Suites but this was not the normal Embassy Suites experience. The first room assigned to us had paint stains on the floor and blood stains on the sheets. The staff went above and beyond to stop and make sure you were staying there and going as far as telling a group of people swimming to leave so others could swim even though there was plenty of space for everyone.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Ali A, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

I am so sorry you found your first room unsatisfactory. I can assure you that is not the standard in our hotel. We work hard to make sure our housekeepers keep each and every guest room and bathroom clean; my apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and we’d love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience ever.