US$45
US$112
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$119
  • Restaurant
US$94
US$73
US$66
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

My friend and I traveled from St Louis, MO to have fun for Memphis in May and we came across this hotel on Booking.com. It was a great rate and check in was smooth, not the best of places but we aren't picky because we knew we would be out of the 90% of the night. We checked in at 2:50pm and put our bags in the room and left out for a few hours. We returned and was getting ready to rest until tonight and at about 7pm the lights went out in the hotel. We waited for 10 minutes to see if the generator, which all hotels should have, to come on. It never did. It was hot, our phones were almost dead so we went to the front desk to see what was going on. We talked to Jessica and she informed us that there was nothing she could do and they don't know when the power would come back on. She was very helpful and nice. When we asked about a refund we were told told no because we were only going to be there for one night. We contaced Booking.com to see what they could do but they couldn't help which is unacceptable because we booked through them in the first place! We waited for almost an hour and another front desk agent told us verbatim that we will receive a refund. We left the hotel and when we couldn't find a hotel at a reasonable price and drove 4 hours BACK to St Louis! This morning I received a call from Daisy, a manager she says, and she informed that I would only get half of the rate back! I told her what the agent said last night and she totally dismissed everything that was said. I contacted Booking.com and they couldn't do anything either! I called Daisy again and I asked to speak with someone higher than her and she basically told me I would never get to speak with the General Manager or he wouldn't call me to talk about the issue! I've never had to deal with a hotel like this, it was very unprofessional, the business is dealt here is criminal and I will be getting in contact with a lawyer and the Better Business Bureau asap! I'm the guest and I wasn't treated as such! I came to enjoy myself at their hotel and I have yet seen them take full responsibility of the horrible service they provided. I know it's cheap and close to Beale St drive wise, but this place isn't worth it! I would rather pay more at a better place and I will never stay here again! The zero compassion for my inconvenience was incredible! They will definitely be hearing from my lawyer and I will be getting in contact with the General Manager someway!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Sometimes we miss all opportunity to get the accommodation we prefer and we have to take what is on offer - which was our situation when staying in Memphis. We were pleasantly surprised and the quality of the Country Hearth Inn was very good. Sure, the location was not the best but our room was clean and the bed comfortable, so it suited our needs beautifully as we explored amazing Memphis.
Breakfast is also included, which is always a bonus when travelling.
Certainly not a bad place to stay at all.

Room Tip: Best have your own transport
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

We have been here 2 weeks due to our truck being in the shop. The rooms are fairly clean and most of the staff is friendly.
Cons-
There is a lot of pot smoking going on in the rooms and they don't really do anything about it when you call them.
They don't change the bed spreads between check ins. So the bedspread you have, the last person used it as well and it hasn't been washed.
The wifi sucks really bad. You can't do anything online because the signal is so shotty.
There isn't any restaurants nearby, well one but that review isn't for here, and the shuttle won't even take you 3 miles to Wal-Mart.
Breakfast is nothing but carbs. They don't even offer fruit. It's basically stale donuts, toast or baby bagels, biscuits and gravy (no flavor) and sausage patties (I think)
Pros-
Reasonable prices, hdtv, and a microwave and fridge in every room. Some cable channels.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Stayed two nights for Elvis Week weekend. We were able to get last-minute reservations. The room was spacious, clean & comfortable. Since we were there for Elvis Week we did not spend a lot of time in our room.
All the staff there are very friendly & accommodating. Non-smoking rooms are available. Rooms have tv, refrigerator, microwave, iron, ironing board, coffee pot, & hair dryer. The bed was very comfortable. The elevator can be a little slow at times.
There is a free continental breakfast - cereal, juice, milk, coffee, donuts, bagels, boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits.
Nothing fancy. Not a luxury hotel but clean spacious, decent price & in a decent part of town. A very short drive to get to Graceland.
Definitely plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank La Fonda C
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Friendly staff and great service with a shuttle available for local pickups and drop offs. Never stayed here before but was very happy about how clean they keep it here. The rooms are nice, beds are comfy and so on. They are always cleaning the inside and the grounds on the outside. I've been here for over a week and it doesn't matter what day it is. Neat, clean and friendly and they try to make your stay great. Will stay here again!!!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business