“Delicious ”
Review of Los Compadres Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Compadres Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

It looks like your typical Mexican restaurant, but the food is wonderful. Enchiladas and taquitos are good. The tamale was doughy but flavorful. Ask for the Cuban menu if you'd like to try something different, you can mix and match from both. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

My daughter has taken me here a couple of times and the food was excellent. Pollo Loco was great. Cuban menu is well worth exploring. Great draught beers. Don't fret about the ambiance. The effort is focused in the kitchen.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Food was alright. Service was terrible. Barely spoke English, had to go get more chips and salsa, didn't ask me if I wanted a refill, ever. Won't be back.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I've traveled and ate at many Cuban spots. This place is a combination Mexicans Cuban. It kind of took me by surprise but it turned out just fine. The food was great and the drinks were not too bad.

1  Thank ddm5683
Reviewed 6 July 2014

What a good find, very clean and friendly atmosphere. We enjoyed our food but what really stood out was the amazing service we got while here. Our server was so fun and energetic and had the biggest smile. She never hesitated to wait on us no matter how many times we needed her! Being half-Cuban, I am impartial to authentic Cuban cuisine and while I was satisfied, I wasn't totally floored by the flavors. Overall we left full, happy and would go back because of the amazing service.