“Pleasant Cuban Meal Surprise”
Review of Los Compadres Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Compadres Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I was in Memphis on business last month and discovered Los Compadres by accident. I went in hoping for a good Mexican restaurant but was delighted to discover they serve Cuban food as well. I took my server's recommendation and tried the Cuban roast pork. It was delicious! Service was fast and the waiter was extremely friendly. Would recommend you give this place a try

Reviewed 19 September 2015

We eat here about twice a month. The food is very good, friendly service, and great margaritas. We enjoy sitting on the patio - it can be noisy inside. It's a great place to meet up with friends or to have a relaxing evening with someone special.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

It looks like your typical Mexican restaurant, but the food is wonderful. Enchiladas and taquitos are good. The tamale was doughy but flavorful. Ask for the Cuban menu if you'd like to try something different, you can mix and match from both. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

My daughter has taken me here a couple of times and the food was excellent. Pollo Loco was great. Cuban menu is well worth exploring. Great draught beers. Don't fret about the ambiance. The effort is focused in the kitchen.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Food was alright. Service was terrible. Barely spoke English, had to go get more chips and salsa, didn't ask me if I wanted a refill, ever. Won't be back.