“YumYum”
Review of South of Beale

South of Beale
Reserve with OpenTable
South of Beale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,498 Restaurants in Memphis
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: South of Beale is Memphis' first gastropub! At the bar, we focus on unique cocktails along with local / regional beers from the area. Our food menu is new-American style with a few extra twists!
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I are hear and the food and atmosphere were great. I had the pork chop and Mac and cheese. My tongue kept getting in my way.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent fried rice, corned beef egg roll, yummy brussel sprouts, and pop corn. Folks next to us loved their salmon.
Extra points for having a wine I like!
Server was excellent.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Managed to get in three times in a week! Brunch, late night, and Trolley Night. Still enjoyed great service and tasty grub. Michelle turned a customer disappointed with a Bloody Mary at brunch into a return customer with an innovative hand crafted cocktail sure to please. Seared tuna app never disappoints and the duck patty melt was perfect comfort food for my companion. For the end of summer fare, the zucchini noodles were the way to go. Definitely a South Main favorite spot.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We had the Brisket Roll for an appetizer and wife had the grilled salmon plate for dinner, I had the duck patty melt
All food was to come back for and service was perfect.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

First time to this cool Memphis spot. Small venue with food thinking outside the box! We where there for Sunday brunch. I had BLTA, bacon, romaine, tomato, fried egg, avocado spread, and home fries. The combo of flavors where killer. Wife had Zucchini noodles. Noodles made from shreaded zucchini, cherry tomatoes, homemade mozzarella, and balsamic reduction. She said it was best meal she had had in years. Daughter had there famous Duck fried rice. Duck confit, scallions, sunny side egg, and five spices made up the dish. Guy Ferrari's favorite dish there. Last Soninlaw had there catfish and said best he had ever had!!!

Been to South of Beale? Share your experiences!