Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street
  • Breakfast included
US$119
US$98
Hotels.com
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
US$281
  • Breakfast included
US$199
  • Restaurant
2,194 results
All reviewsbeale streethear the musicgreat locationhandy parkpeabody placeparking garagebalcony roomroom keyfedex forumwalking distancefed ex forumsoul museumgibson guitar factorycomplimentary breakfastlight sleeperking suiteper day
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. We were located just a block off Beale St. Our balcony also allowed us to enjoy the music. We were close to shops, restaurants, the trolley, museums, sports facilities as well as transportation for many other places we wanted to visit. For us it was a perfect location with friendly staff, a very nice room and free breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Taryn L
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Hotel was clean, staff was helpful, location was excellent. The complimentary breakfast was good, with a nice variety of options, even the "standard" pre-made omelets were above standard. Memphis Hampton is in the heart of the excitement. Also there is a nice little bar and grill off the lobby, good place to grab a couple drinks.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jacob Z
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this Hampton Inn with my wife for our first anniversary recently. The hotel is in the heart of downtown right near Beale Street. The staff is extraordinarily friendly, the suite was supper clean, amazing views of the city from our room, and as always a super comfy Hampton Inn king bed!

The hotel is also in close proximity to many famous Memphis landmarks so no car is needed to get around.

All in all it was a fantastic visit and I would definitely recommend this hotel and city as a destination!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonas S
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is THE place to stay when visiting FedExForum or Beale St. Great accommodations, nice breakfast, friendly staff and a great little bar and grill next to the lobby that stays open till 2am. I like the location too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bonnie W
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Well first off we were on our family vacation to Tennesee from Texas, it was my husband and I and our 2 kids (ages 10 and 12). We were looking for something downtown or close to the zoo but a must is an indoor pool. Downtown everything is so expensive and no free parking so don't think we didn't pay a pricey amount but we did end up in a king suite with a balcony. Was tricky finding the parking but after looping around we finally noticed it. Upon approaching the lobby area we were greeting by a very nice man asking us if he could assist us and I gave him our last name so that we could get checked in. He asked if we had a preference on which floor we wanted to stay on and reviews stated higher the better so we got the 6th floor, I also asked for a balcony facing Beale street. He advise me that none of there balcony's face Beale but he did say he would put us in a room with the best view they had. then we went to up to the 6th floor to find our beautiful suite! Very spacious with a full kitchen and separate bedroom with a huge bed. The balcony was also large and had a spactatialar view of the park across the street and a we could very clearly see beale street!! Also I must mention that the pool and fitness center are 24 hours so no matter how late you get in if the kids are still going and going lol they can still go down to the pool/hot tub!! I will definitely stay here again... if I have the money lol This was the most expensive stay with had on our week traveling vacation but I suppose it was worth it. Hope this helps.. Oh and parking is 17 a night I believe.

Room Tip: As for a room with a view of Beale it is definitely worth it!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family