Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street
US$122
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$121
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
US$261
  • Breakfast included
US$199
  • Restaurant
2,194 results
All reviewsbeale streethear the musicgreat locationhandy parkpeabody placeparking garagebalcony roomroom keyfedex forumwalking distancefed ex forumsoul museumgibson guitar factorycomplimentary breakfastlight sleeperking suiteper day
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and family joined our pastor and his wife and family on a trip to The historical city of Memphis. We choose the Hampton Inn and Suites 175 Peabody Place. The room was beautiful with a king size bed and a kitchen and a balcony over the street. The hotel had an indoor swimming pool for the kids to enjoy which was perfect because it was 40 degrees outside. Megan Conley the front office manager and Margaret Clark the executive housekeeper were so attentive to all of our needs and wants. These two should be recognized for their efforts to make out of town guest feel welcomed. Our children will never forget this great experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stanley M
maeganconley, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review following your recent stay. We are pleased to read the team members you came in contact with were all exceptional. We appreciate the loyalty to the hotel & to the Hilton Brand. Next time travels bring you this way, we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Thank you so much for mentioning usI!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stayed here after visiting Graceland earlier in the day. The check-in and check-out is a little odd as there is not much space in the courtyard to stop and unload and then you need to park in the garage immediately so there is an opening for others. The room itself was clean, comfortable and quiet. It was a couple minute walk to Beale St. The outside door was locked when we returned from Beale St. and our room key did not unlock it even though it worked fine inside the hotel. The breakfast was good, but nothing special. Did not use the pool or exercise room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill J

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on the survey. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and that your experience was pleasant. We enjoy making your travel experience a good one and to know we accomplished that is rewarding. I will be sure to share your survey with our staff. We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in Memphis!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I enjoyed my stay. I loved the indoor hot tub and pool. Amazing breakfast
I stayed on 6th floor There was some subtle noise at night from the local bars but nothing that disturbed me (I am a light sleeper).
Great Location. We walked to everything. We didn't move the car for 2 1/2 days
We walked down to the River, restaurants (Central BBQ . . yum)
Orpheum Theatre . . .we saw WICKED

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 152ginaw

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Wonderful hotel in the midst of all the action in downtown Memphis. Jon at the front desk is a great asset to this hotel. He has a wonderful attitude and is very helpful. Our room was very spacious and clean. Breakfast in the morning was typical Hampton Inn style but enjoyable. Parking can be a little tricky as it is not used by the hotel only. Be careful when walking through parking garage to hotel.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms face toward Beale St
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank love2travel109
maeganconley, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Memphis - Beale Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We flew in from the UK to stay one week at this hotel. Great location. Helpful and friendly staff - especially Chad on the front desk, who gave us some sound advice and assistance during our stay. Close to Beale Street and the Gibson Guitar and Memphis Rock & Soul museums. Great complimentary breakfast, with plenty of choice. The room contained a microwave and coffee and tea facilities. Free coffee and tea was also available in the dining area throughout the day. Hotel facilities were kept clean and hotel secure at night with a room key needed to access the hotel and lifts. The hotel is within walking distance of the Mississipi and the tourist boat anchorage. Also the hotel is a short distance (easily walked) to the National Civil Rights Museum and the Blues Hall of Fame on South Main St. We used public transport on a couple of occassions, not having a car and the bus stops were again easy to walk to. If you get fed up of Beale Street then walk one block from the hotel to S2nd street and try the bars there. In summary this hotel is ideally situated with fantastic staff.

Stayed: March 2018