US$139
US$101
US$73
US$66
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 June 2016

I booked this place because I didn't have many options left (Memphis in May). From the outside it looks like a nice, quaint place. The location is quiet and away from the busy street. However, the inside could use some work. It looks old (I guess it used to be Extended Stay) and the A/C didn't work in the first room we tried. It was ok for one night, but I wouldn't really recommend it. If they would update the rooms, it could be so much better and match the curb appeal of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for the issues you had during your stay. I have just recently taken over management of the hotel and can assure you that this is not the norm nor will it be in the future.
We are in process to be renovated early this year and look forward to providing a brand new experience to our guests.
We as a company and I myself strive to provide the very best experience to our guests.
It is my sincere wish that you will give us another chance to show you we value your business.

William Beaber - General Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I can to Memphis for the very first time for the Memphis in may event and I was so un happy with my room I spent a 161.00 Dollars for three night to enjoy myself my Birthday weekend but this room was so dirty it didn't make no since it was a big ball of hair up under the sink in the bathroom hair on the floor water stains on the glass mirror dirty all on the walls no stopper for the sink are the tub pee up under the toilet popcorn was all in the dresser draws carpet dirty with black stain all on it the bed spread had burn holes on it I work at a hotel myself and this isn't how we treat our GUEST at all so with this been said allways ask to see your room before you pay your money at any hotel cause if I would have saw this before I payed my money I would have took my business else were cause they need to train there Housekeeper on how to clean rooms are better yet they all need to be FIRED ASAP AND REPORT TO THE BBB......

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Heavenchild
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I have never written a review, positive or negative but I feel the need this time as I wouldn't want others to experience what we did. The room was filthy...as in, my husband took a shower and just by walking across the floor, his feet were almost black, which was evidenced by the stains and dirt you could physically see. The room had not been cleaned prior to our stay as there were pieces of paper and an earring on the floor, an empty roll of toilet paper still on the holder, someone had lit incense on the lamp fixture and the remains of that was still there. The reclining chair was so worn that the arms were torn down to the wood and there were big stains on it. I could go on and on but I won't as I think you get the picture. We paid $72 for the night, which was far too much considering the room. The outside is deceiving as it looks like a very nice hotel. I took pictures that I am sending to the corp. in hopes the hotel might get some needed attention.

Room Tip: Bring a hair dryer ;)
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank K K
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel .i been here for years staying with Mrs Reda the manger .i been very stasfied with my stay here .... No problems with my room. .... Its a very nice hotel with a great staff n manger Mrs reda........

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Siegel Select - Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Thank you very much for sharing your notes about your visit to Crossland Studios- Memphis - Sycamore View. We appreciate your comments about your stay at this property. We will make sure the property remains diligent in our promise to provide you with an affordable, reliable and safe experience during your stay at Crossland Studios- (property name).

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed here and my visit was very pleasant. The staff were polite went above and beyond to get me checked in made sure I had everything I needed for my stay. Mrs. Reda the manager was the best of the best she went above and beyond for me. The rooms are cleaned very extremely well, the property is neat and clean, close to everything. I will visit here again and again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your notes about your visit to Crossland Studios- Memphis - Sycamore View. We appreciate your comments about your stay at this property. We will make sure the property remains diligent in our promise to provide you with an affordable, reliable and safe experience during your stay at Crossland Studios- Memphis - Sycamore View.