Siegel Select - Memphis
US$130
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
US$261
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$119
La Quinta
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Gm is a fantastic guy and his desk clerk is awesome yes hotel is dated but it's getting renovated in may. I see this place in may being great gm is new and very motivated I got faith in him he was nothing but honest to me I had leave early and he did me right. If you don't mind it being a little dated right now it's good "budget" hotel for extended stay. And no I don't work for them or corp I just tell you my experience when I was there

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Zach H
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We really do strive to give the very best service to our valued guests. We look forward to having you again when you are in town.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

This was my trip to Memphis and wanted to get an affordable place to just sleep. Well I am not impressed with the property. It has dirty room with no front desk support. I was put in a smoking room whereas I requested a non-smoking room. I could not find anyone overnight to change my room and had to suffer all night. When I complained in the morning, I was told it was non-smoking room. I doubt it was a non-smoking room but I did not have time to argue them. Overall not a pleasant and friendly experience. I would suggest to spent $ more and find some other property in same class.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Muhammad-Atif Z
Management response:Responded 27 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for the issues you had during your stay. I have just recently taken over management of the hotel and can assure you that this is not the norm nor will it be in the future. We as a company and I myself strive to provide the very best experience to our guests.
It is my sincere wish that you will give us another chance to show you we value your business.

William Beaber - General Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2016

I booked this place because I didn't have many options left (Memphis in May). From the outside it looks like a nice, quaint place. The location is quiet and away from the busy street. However, the inside could use some work. It looks old (I guess it used to be Extended Stay) and the A/C didn't work in the first room we tried. It was ok for one night, but I wouldn't really recommend it. If they would update the rooms, it could be so much better and match the curb appeal of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 January 2017

We are in process to be renovated early this year and look forward to providing a brand new experience to our guests.

William Beaber - General Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I can to Memphis for the very first time for the Memphis in may event and I was so un happy with my room I spent a 161.00 Dollars for three night to enjoy myself my Birthday weekend but this room was so dirty it didn't make no since it was a big ball of hair up under the sink in the bathroom hair on the floor water stains on the glass mirror dirty all on the walls no stopper for the sink are the tub pee up under the toilet popcorn was all in the dresser draws carpet dirty with black stain all on it the bed spread had burn holes on it I work at a hotel myself and this isn't how we treat our GUEST at all so with this been said allways ask to see your room before you pay your money at any hotel cause if I would have saw this before I payed my money I would have took my business else were cause they need to train there Housekeeper on how to clean rooms are better yet they all need to be FIRED ASAP AND REPORT TO THE BBB......

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Heavenchild
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I have never written a review, positive or negative but I feel the need this time as I wouldn't want others to experience what we did. The room was filthy...as in, my husband took a shower and just by walking across the floor, his feet were almost black, which was evidenced by the stains and dirt you could physically see. The room had not been cleaned prior to our stay as there were pieces of paper and an earring on the floor, an empty roll of toilet paper still on the holder, someone had lit incense on the lamp fixture and the remains of that was still there. The reclining chair was so worn that the arms were torn down to the wood and there were big stains on it. I could go on and on but I won't as I think you get the picture. We paid $72 for the night, which was far too much considering the room. The outside is deceiving as it looks like a very nice hotel. I took pictures that I am sending to the corp. in hopes the hotel might get some needed attention.

Room Tip: Bring a hair dryer ;)
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family