“Just Okay”

Memphis City Tour and Riverboat Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A bit expensive but worth it if a nice day to be outside. There is plenty of history shared during the trip. Food prices on board reasonable for this type of venue (water $2/bottle).

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My sister, her boyfriend, and I went on Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017. We absolutely loved it. The weather was perfect. The guy telling us facts as we cruised was very knowledgeable and friendly. My sister and I went on it last year in August as well. I try to make a yearly trip and we always do this.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Boats are very tired looking and the food was of a very poor quality. We had a just warm undercooked chicken breast, beans, corn, awful pulled pork and a piece of what would pass as cheap birthday sponge for desert. By the time you've boarded and docked you get around an hour on the river and travel less than a mile.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Wonderful relaxed trip down the review, the talk given by our guide was so informative, we learnt so much about the river and the town of Memphis. Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Very instructional and enjoyable; our commentator was highly knowledgable, funny, interactive and enthousiastic! And you'll get the best view at beautiful Memphis for a very low cost! I highly recommend.