“Hone of the Original Bbq Pizza”

Coletta's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #253 of 1,549 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 October 2017

When you are back in your home town for just a couple of days, you have to eat at old favorites. So we stopped in for toasted ravioli and BBQ pizza. The tastes satisfied my memories. We have eaten at this restaurant for over 40 years, back to when we first dated. Yes, the building is older but I come for the food here. Their other pizzas are great as is the lasagna, but this trip was for the Bbq pizza. We also had the cannoli, which although home made had been frozen...it was ok, but not up to my expectation.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Got married in 82 and our first meal was at Colettas. Pasta e Fabiola soup. House salad. Barbecue pizza. A favorite meal.

The place hasn't changed much food is the same. The pizza is one of the best ever.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

So this was my first visit and I've been in Memphis my entire life. My fiance and I went for dinner. Food was descent, service was OK. We ordered a around the world for two. Prices are low which is a plus. But the entire restaurant seems to be dilapidated. It smells old and the appearance isn't inviting. More than likely would not return based on that.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Great place everytime I go there ,Great bar in the back...great,great employees. Keep up the great work you guys. I just love this place

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This is a place you would probably normally drive past, but stop and go in, this was Elvis's favorite pizza, the pulled pork BBQ pizza. We also had Italian salads, the all meat pizza, and garlic bread with cheese, all were very good, casual atmosphere and friendly wait staff.

Been to Coletta's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!