“Mardi Gras Aweome.”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ridgeway; Regailia Shopping Center
Description: Owen Brennan's is a family owned and operated restaurant dedicated to bringing the taste and tradition of New Orleans to Memphis. With an extensive menu and innovative nightly specials, Owen Brennan's is the perfect environment for a family get together, business lunch or just a relaxing evening on our newly renovated patio. We hope to see you soon. Laissez Les Bonnes Temps Roulez!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They have a balcony and threw beads. Great drink specials with fantastic food. A tad pricy but worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! So good! Good variety on kids menu. My aunt and I both had salads and they were delicious! They serve bread before your meal, and it’s also very good. Several yummy options for dessert. Good wine list. A bit pricey but about what you’d expect for a restaurant like this. The atmosphere is really cool, like you’re in New Orleans. My daughter said it reminded her of Princess and the Frog movie. It’s worth the expense. High quality. My salad had tons of crawfish. Everything was great. I’ll definitely go back when visiting Memphis again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined here last Saturday night as a spur of the moment decision. We have both lived in Memphis our entire lives but neither of us had ever been to Owen Brennan's. We did not have to wait too long for a table even though it was Saturday night at 7. We sat at the bar first to order drinks and the bartender was friendly and gave us good service. Our waiter was also very pleasant and professional. He was very knowledgeable about the menu which was helpful since it was our first visit there. We both had a cup of the creole gumbo as an appetizer. It was delicious! Full of flavor and spice but not spicy hot. They also give you complimentary plain white French bread and butter as an appetizer which was ok, nothing special. I had the Jambalaya pasta and my husband had the seafood Newbern. Both pasta dishes were full of seafood and flavor! For dessert we had the bread pudding which is one of the restaurant's specialties. It was so, so good. I especially loved the rum sauce that it was in. Overall, we had a great evening out with wonderful food, attentive service and a romantic ambiance to the restaurant. It's a bit pricey but we were so glad we decided to give this place a try. We will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Been there several times for brunch and dinner and never had a bad meal. Brunch is pricey but well worth it. accommodating, professional, friendly staff from the Servers to the managers, to the gentleman that makes the omelets. Worth it.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Get there no later than 11AM on Sunday or you can expect a decent wait. Food and atmosphere reminded me of New Orleans . My girlfriend got a Bloody Mary and it was the best she had tasted. Go for the French toast with bacon and most importantly go with a healthy appetite. We will go back again on our next trip thru Memphis.