“A for Excellence”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #18 of 43 Quick Bites in Memphis
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

After years of outstanding service to our community, I took my wife for lunch for about the 100th time. It is still, the cleanest, most well run, friendliest, and brightest eatery around.

Everything is fresh. We had salads and drinks. But it doesn't matter, we have had just about everything on the menu, everything is cooked to perfection, served with a smile, and you are made to feel special ad a customer. I think we sometimes forget to say thank you. The continual circle of cars in the drive through, the full parking lot, and the lines inside testify to the quality of food and service.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I love the food at these places. The biggest problem is that so does everyone else. And since they are usually too small of a footprint for the number of people they serve, it's rare I even try.

However I do venture in some times.

The chicken sandwiches are always good and fresh. The fries are good and the process once you get to order is pretty quick.

I have found out though that for the most part I get through they whole experience a whole lot quicker when I park and go in - and that's even if I'm getting it to go.

The places are always clean. And the staff is always smiling even when slammed. Maybe it's that one day a week they know they are off!! Who knows we all need time off.

Anyway, it's always good when I feel like trying to part the Red Sea to get a chicken sandwich.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017

We stopped here for dinner on a road trip from Texas to Pennsylvania. The service was incredibly fast; they actually brought out our tray of food before we found a seat. The food was good and we had no issues with our order. There were some older kids in the play area who were bullying the younger kids, but I tend to blame the parents more than the store for that!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Had to make a dinner - gas stop on our trip. Located right across the street from the Raceway Gas Station. Can always depend on getting a good meal here in quick order.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this Chick-fil-a since 2005. I have never had a single customer service issue of any sort with them. I have never driven away from the window with a botched order.
This place is jam packed alllllll the time and this staff- drive thru and counter -- keeps things rolling consistently and efficiently. They are always pleasant and helpful.
After I order, I always feel like they recognize me. Always makes me feel good. Unless I am binge eating, of course. Lol.
Nothing but kudos and praise! Keep up the great work, Wolfchase ChickFilA.
Love the chicken wrap with spicy dressing.
#EatMoreChicken

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!