“Good food & decent atmosphere”
Review of Elwood's Shack

Elwood's Shack
Ranked #13 of 1,549 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Classic, no frills BBQ place. Food quality & taste is definitely above average. Back country atmosphere and vibe. Like I said, no frills.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were in search of bbq and someone recommended us to Elwood Shack. It was hard to find but so well worth it. We order the ribs and the meat fell off the bone. They were so freaking good. Even my grandkids loved them. We could not have asked for a better place to eat. I give it a 10. It is a must when eating out in Memphis.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic local restaurant. I've liked everything I've tried, but I keep coming back for the fish tacos. Amazing. Large - one is a meal in itself. Incredibly flavorful. Fun to eat. Also, easy to order ahead and pick up if you are in a hurry. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fast service and great sandwiches. Worth looking for. Good selection on food. Small inside but place outside also.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Breakfast and dinner both delicious! Best fish tacos in town... Maybe in the country. Owned by Championship Bbq team.

Been to Elwood's Shack? Share your experiences!