“Slice of home”

Add it.
Italian Rebel Pizza Parlor
Ranked #434 of 1,557 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I have eaten here my whole life. This placed opened up 41 years ago and is still going. I have not lived in memphis for 23 years and when I go back to visit family, I always still go here to eat. Family owned and the food is great. They open only for lunch on the week days so get there when you can.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

First time here. Came on a recommendation from locals. I had the meatball sub and it was awesome! The sun dried tomato dressing very good too

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped by after a visit to Graceland. The place was full for lunch so we stayed. The pizza was just "ok". The crust was rather thick. The red sauce was heavy. While I wouldn't rank it on the top of my pizza list, it's certainly not on the bottom either.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

If you're in town for Elvis week check out this place where you'll find Memphis locals. It's a hole in the wall but great freshly made Italian food.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

The "Rebel" is a great place for lunch and has the best Hero sandwich in the Southeast U.S. Hero platter served with salad and chips or the Antipasto salad. The best!