All reviews primacy parkway sitting area francis hospital mini fridge two double beds spacious room excellent stay yogurt the breakfast area very nice hotel first floor definitely stay here again we've stayed enjoyed my stay business trip complimentary breakfast memphis area
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This was my first time staying at the hotel and I was very impressed and I would recommend it to anyone, looking forward to my next stay I am sold on the Hyatt, I loved it and my family did to we were very pleased.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Would stay again very professional staff and very nice area. The breakfast was on spot and great. The hotel is quit and has a warm feeling. The hotel staff is the best they represent hyatt very well. Very professional

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I stayed here for an early morning surgery. The staff were kind, knowledgeable and reassuring. The location was ideal to making it to my surgery with very few delays. I would DEFINITELY stay here time and time again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Breakfast didn’t open until 7:00 am. Won’t work for us so that didn’t help. The suite had only 1 TV. Heard a friend say microwaves available upon request. No USB ports in our room. Other people’s belongings were left behind in the closet and safe. Beds were very small, pretty sure only full size.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed on points and they gave me a welcome card, and there was a plate of fruit in both our rooms. The decor was updated and carpet and furniture appeared new. Breakfast had lots of choices , hot eggs and potato scramble, pancakes, fruit and boiled eggs, toast, oatmeal. Friendly staff. There is s PF Changs right around the corner that we enjoyed for dinner. Area felt safe.

Trip type: Travelled with family