Hyatt Place Memphis Primacy Parkway
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$98
Great 4.5/5
Best Western Plus Gen X Inn(Memphis)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$100
US$113
Hyatt.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewssitting areafrancis hospitalmini fridgespacious roomtwo double bedsrestaurants and shoppinghot itemsfree breakfastnice place to stayexcellent stayoatmealhot breakfastthe breakfast arealiberty bowldefinitely stay here againwe've stayedenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time staying at the hotel and I was very impressed and I would recommend it to anyone, looking forward to my next stay I am sold on the Hyatt, I loved it and my family did to we were very pleased.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Would stay again very professional staff and very nice area. The breakfast was on spot and great. The hotel is quit and has a warm feeling. The hotel staff is the best they represent hyatt very well. Very professional

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for an early morning surgery. The staff were kind, knowledgeable and reassuring. The location was ideal to making it to my surgery with very few delays. I would DEFINITELY stay here time and time again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Breakfast didn’t open until 7:00 am. Won’t work for us so that didn’t help. The suite had only 1 TV. Heard a friend say microwaves available upon request. No USB ports in our room. Other people’s belongings were left behind in the closet and safe. Beds were very small, pretty sure only full size.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed on points and they gave me a welcome card, and there was a plate of fruit in both our rooms. The decor was updated and carpet and furniture appeared new. Breakfast had lots of choices , hot eggs and potato scramble, pancakes, fruit and boiled eggs, toast, oatmeal. Friendly staff. There is s PF Changs right around the corner that we enjoyed for dinner. Area felt safe.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family