Hyatt Place Memphis Primacy Parkway
US$149
US$209
  • Breakfast included
US$119
River Inn of Harbor Town(Memphis)
US$259
  • Restaurant
US$175
  • Breakfast included
US$450
All reviewssitting areafrancis hospitalmini fridgespacious roomtwo double bedsrestaurants and shoppingfree breakfastyogurtexcellent stayhot breakfastvery nice hotelthe breakfast arealiberty bowldefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staywe've stayedbusiness trip
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I wont go into all the details however Tiffany the Reservations specialist did NOT accomodate me for a mistake that the hotel made. Furthermore, I was treated rudely for asserting to be treated and compensated sufficiently. Do not stay here. You can get better service elsewhere for cheaper.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay as the beds were comfortable. I disliked breakfast overall just because of the limited options for normal items like grits, reg yogurt, etc. I would stay again but will bring my own breakfast!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a King room on the 5th floor. Room was nice and clean. Very spacious. Loved the separate living room area. Not many channels on tv. Bed was comfy. Bathroom is shower only. Breakfast was really good. Would stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018

The Memphis PD ate breakfast there in the mornings which made me and my family feel safe. The hotel wad pretty and peaceful. The food was ok and the staff in the morning was perfect. Will stay there again .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018

My husband and I had to go to St. Jude's for a dire situation of a young family member. We made the reservations quickly during Easter week and stayed at a Hyatt with a price higher than we usually pay. You get what you pay for, the hotel was attractive, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great with an abundance of different foods and a cooked surprise daily. The staff was very friendly, especially Jasmine. The cook was real friendly also.
The magic happened one night at the bar when my husband was visibly upset over our families medical situation. The staff and fellow hotel guests heard his story and donated monies and gifts to our ill great niece. It was truly incredible and helpful. I guess the hotel attracts goodness by offering it. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family