“Always good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Huey's has a number of locations in and around the Memphis area. They are pretty consistent. Good food service.

Ashley G, Public Relations Manager at Huey's Poplar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to give us an awesome review! Glad to know you always have a good experience with us! See you soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a drink and ended up staying about 3 hours! I sat at the bar and everyone was sooo friendly!! Chips and queso were delicious. I believe Tucker is who took care of me and kept me entertained! I’ll be back for many drinks!

Ashley G, Public Relations Manager at Huey's Poplar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi Hope, Thanks so much for coming to see us, and thanks for the awesome review! So happy to know you had friendly service and Tucker took care of you! Management and the owners will be informed as well!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

That and great burgers. Huey’s is a Memphis institution and has always been known for their burgers, onion rings, and drinks. We love bringing our out of town relatives to Huey’s as they love the place. They also make a mean Philly Cheesesteak sandwich.

Ashley G, Public Relations Manager at Huey's Poplar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thanks so much for your continued patronage, and thanks for the very nice words in your review! We're so happy that you bring your friends to Huey's! I have forwarded your review to our owners and management team, so they know as well. See you soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Hueys has the best burger in Memphis! This Huey's location has been a long time favorite because the burger is the best and the service is consistently exceptional. We ventured out to a new local burger place and we were sorry we didn't go to Hueys. We will definitely be going back to this favorite Hueys!

We appreciate your patronage! Thanks so much for the very kind words in your review! We're so happy that you always enjoy your meal. I have forwarded your review to our owners and management team, and they will be thrilled. See you soon!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I enjoy Huey's Poplar, it's one of my favorite spots. I have been here multiple times, both weeknights and week ends. I enjoyed a Sunday night with a live band & Pamela K. Ward, what a musician. I recommend the chicken wings, they are enough for two and they are the best. Huey's is open late also. I stay at the Hilton Memphis when in town and take the courtesy shuttle over; be sure to check with the shuttle driver for the last run, or you may get stranded. O

Ashley G, Public Relations Manager at Huey's Poplar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thanks so much for your patronage, and thanks for the very nice words in your review! We're so happy that you always have such a good experience with us. See you next time!

Been to Huey's Poplar? Share your experiences!