“Food”

Ng Chinese Takeaway
Ranked #50 of 85 Restaurants in Prestatyn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Visited ng take away, we decided to order sweet and sour chicken with chips. Lovely lady great service and very pleasant. We enjoyed the meal when home. Defo recommend.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had been told this place was good a couple of years ago by friends, but as it doesn't deliver we had never tried it out, but as we were passing one day we decided to give it a try. We paid just over £20 and revieved a small bag of food, we decided it wouldn't be enough to go round and got some extra chips from the nearby chippy to top it up. I'm glad we did as the chips from NGs were inedible, really hard and stale. The chinese meals were not nice, the sweet and sour was bright neon red and tasted like sugar, the beef was chewy, and we ended up throwing it all away. There are much better chinese restaurants in the area, and they deliver as well.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I have only positive feedback this is the best Chinese in north wales. Never had a bad meal Linda is always smiling and chatty I would recommend anyone to eat here. Love love love this place

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My wife as been going here since she was 7 now she's 34 and we still go here the lady who works here is called Linda she is brilliant , we travel from Stockport to Prestatyn just for a takeaway soon as we get there Linda makes you feel welcome asking about the family and how things are with them all , she knows them as the hampshires but she knows me as Steve we go for a game of crazy golf just before we order and As soon as 5 pm arrives we place are order if you have never been here give it a try you won't be disappointed
Enjoy !!!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

My friend and I have just eaten a takeaway from here. A basic, snack for the evening before work. Salt and pepper wings, chips and chicken fried rice. The chips were ok, the chicken fried rice the same. The salt and pepper wings though...no salt or pepper to be tasted, swimming in grease, no flavour and the chicken itself beneath the greasy, tasteless skin was over cooked and tough. We didnt pay over the odds, however I wont be eating here again, and will not recommend it to others. Waste of money and time in collecting the order.