“What a lush cafe 😊”

D'lish Sandwich & Coffee Bar
Ranked #31 of 85 Restaurants in Prestatyn
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times for takeout food and my god, the food is amazing !!! I love that they do takeout soup and would highly recommend the mushroom soup, it’s delicious ! The staff are friendly and very helpful also !!!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Safe to say I have a new local breakfast place. This is wonderful.
Me and my son just popped in on off chance and so glad we did!
Excellent welcome and good. Son had wonderful hot chocolate and I had excellent Illy coffee.
Breakfasts were top notch and reasonably priced.
Really brilliant.

2  Thank shd 7
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I call to this shop regular and never once have I been disappointed. I have had different things on the menu and each time I have been given superb food. Very fast and friendly staff. Always made to feel welcome.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Discovered this hidden gem on Monday after trying a few of our local cafes full breakfasts in recent weeks. D'lish has definitely got the best food at the best prices served by the best people! Will be making regular visits to this place ❤

2  Thank Lydia M
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Gorgeous food freshly made. The best coffee. Very clean. The owner and his team are so welcoming and friendly. Definitely worth a visit

3  Thank galltmelyd