“Delicious homemade fish pie”

Caffi Pen Y Dref Cafe
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Amlwch
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Caffi Pen Y Dref Cafe provides quality food, and reasonably priced too. Quality home made dishes are available always made with fresh produce. My favourite is the excellent homemade fish pie served with mixed veg. The staff are friendly and helpful. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank George R

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

The rest of town was closed but the cakes here were excellent! Well worth a stop. Very friendly staff. Coffee cake was delicious! Thanks

1  Thank pointsslave
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped off here for a lunch following a walk along the coast of Bull Bay.
Tucked away on a corner there’s not much to grab your eye for this place - we chanced it based on Trip Advisor reviews.
The food was excellent - good portions and well presented. Typical British food. I’d recommend the chips and fish pie - delicious. It feels a bit like you’re in a cafe off one of the soaps, but it’s warm and cosy and full of locals - always a good sign.
The only negative is your clothes will smell of frying once you’ve paid a visit - so don’t wear your best!
Would definitely recommend especially for some hot grub on a winters day.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

This is a fab little cafe tucked away on the east coast of the island. Visited there with my husband and our baby, we were given a warm friendly welcome and it had a proper nice little community feel about this cafe. Being vegetarian I was spoilt for choice which doesn’t happen often, in the end I settled for the veggie burger and my husband had the gammon off the specials board and both were delicious- we cleared our plates! Good portions and staff couldn’t do enough for you, top find!

1  Thank Lucygringo
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I go here a lot and always have a satisfying meal. Good value for money! They make a brilliant fry up. Staff are friendly. Love it here!

1  Thank Dale R