We stayed here for a week on holiday as a family and it couldn't have been nicer. The property is huge, set over 3 levels and accommodates everyone with different needs. On the ground is a utility room, open kitchen, diner, sitting room and a toilet and washing room, on the 1st floor you have a small play room, ensuite double bedroom and lovely large lounge and on the top is 2 double bedrooms and a large bathroom with a huge roll top bath, and hi-tech shower!
It was a dream to stay here and cannot wait to return one day
Not good at writing long reviews but all amenities present and very good and comfortable. Very attractive furnishings and really everything that you could want. Great location. Good communication with owners.
The owners/managers have the house well signposted but it's worth checking where you are going before you set off.
We have been going on this kind of break for five years and we thought it was the best one yet!
Our family of four and two well behaved dogs loved this place. It's amazing and right next to the beach. There's so much to feedback I'm going to have to list it all...
1. Communication with the owners was excellent. We met them on our last day...lovely couple.
2. Directions to the house were easy to follow.
3. Plenty of parking and there is an enclosed small back yard.
4. Kitchen spacious and well equipped with large dining table
5. Utility room with dishwasher (where the dogs slept...we didn't allow them to go upstairs just like home) and large fridge freezer. A welcome bottle of wine and home made cake from the owners.
6. Downstairs lounge where we spent most evenings playing charades...oh what fun.
7. Downstairs toilet / spacious cloakroom
8. 1st floor cubby room with foldout bed...not used.
9. 1st floor living room with metal action sofa bed, large tv and video player..what a wonderful living space with great views.
10. 1st floor double bedroom with a huge onsuite...my teenage daughter was in her element!
11. 2nd floor with two large double bedrooms. Bedding supplied.Amazing views from both bedroom windows.
12. 2nd floor large shower / bathroom...lovely. Towels supplied.
13. There's a small shop a short walk away...alternatively, the coop is 2 mins in the car or a 10/15 min walk.
We would highly recommend this place to all and will no doubt be asking the owners to let us come back in the future. A great find.
What better way to welcome the new year in. Last minute break with family away from all the chaos the drive was scenic and the views from house are amazing the back of he house is snowdonia and right on door step the sea We were welcomed by Keith and Gwenan who ensured we felt right at home the cake and prosecci was very much enjoyed!
The house is cosy with all the creature comforts it had all we needed for a base for exploring the lovely villages and beaches close by! We look forward to visiting again. X