“Breakfast”

The Pudding Parlour at Sunningdale
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Tywyn
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a lovely breakfast, very clean place . Lots of things for sale around the place, only down side is that it was very cold in the dining room, this is because the main front door is open for passing trade . Perhaps a door on the dining room would be better.

rumple_11, Owner at The Pudding Parlour at Sunningdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

So Glad you you enjoyed your breakfast !

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

So I popped into this lovely little dwelling yesterday for lunch,was quite busy as weather was lovely so a lot of people sitting outside with their dogs,I popped in for lunch as heard good things about the soups and I wasn’t disappointed,lovely thick and chunky veg soup with a lovely roll,can’t fault this place and the staff were very welcoming and friendly as always

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I can't begin to describe just how awful it is to eat here. Imagine the Room 101 of your cafe/restaurant nightmares. You're getting close. We ate here on Bank Holiday Monday, mainly because the cafe further up the road, where we normally go, was full. Don't get me wrong - the staff are delightful and attentive, no issues there - but the food? Surely this is why we visit a cafe - for good, prepared on the premises, wholesome food. Don't expect that here. I had mushroom soup and my partner opted for lentil soup. It was straight from a can. I could have eaten better if I'd have visited Tesco and bought their Everyday Value tin of mushroom soup at 50p. My partner's lentil soup was exactly the same - straight from a can. The roll was no better. Imagine, if you will, visiting the local Spa shop and asking for their cheapest possible rolls. What you would receive would rival the rolls that we received with our soup. Please - there are better places to eat than this in Tywyn (Pebbles springs to mind). If you're looking for fine (or even average) food - give this place a miss.

rumple_11, Manager at The Pudding Parlour at Sunningdale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

So Sorry Steven that you did not enjoy your soup and it was not to your liking, we find it hard to hear you discribe our little place as awful, as im sure so will our other customers that eat with us, our place is 100% clean and tidy with very good reviews, all our produce and bread is made locally by welsh companies, to judge our whole establishment on the fact you did not like the soup is a bit extream.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The breakfast here is out of this world and at a reasonable price from the first bite to the last everything was piping hot there is a good selection of meals at reasonable prices

rumple_11, Owner at The Pudding Parlour at Sunningdale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for your comments, we do use all local products and the food is cooked to order, so glad you enjoyed your breakfast.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We called here for lunch as it was the only place that I could find that let me take the dogs in and I'm really glad that we did!

We sat outside and the staff were very friendly and the food was fab.

Would love to go back for a pudding.

Highly recommended.