“Amazing pizza!!!”

Price range: US$14 - US$42
Description: Italian restaurant.....
Description: Italian restaurant.....
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The tastiest pizza I’ve ever had! I had the meatball pizza, family also had the meat pizza and a prawn pizza. Definitely worth the price (not even expensive). Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (295)

Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

Not been for a while because of lockdown but I stopped for lunch and once again I wasn’t disappointed! Pizza was excellent to say the least! This restaurant is friendly safe and secure! I sure highly recommend it!!!!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

I was passing through welshpool decided to stop for lunch parking my car i noticed an Italian restaurant I had an amazing pizza the best I've ever had. Nice cosy atmosphere great place great find

Reviewed 21 November 2020

Lovely find while in Welshpool. Very friendly and personal service. Pizza was super good! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 18 November 2020

A pleasure to discover this family restaurant producing real, tasty italian food in Welshpool. The best and only family Italian for miles and miles!