Hotel Cielo Rojo
Refugio de Sol(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hotel Casa San Pancho(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hotel Casa Palomera(San Francisco)
US$69
US$66
Orbitz.com
Hostal San Pancho(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$25
Casa Pancho Playa(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
US$230
US$270
  • Pool
Surf House San Pancho(San Francisco)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyogurtbistro organicoorganic restaurantin townsan panchosmall boutiquebeautiful hotelhuevos rancherosbanana pancakesbig familyincredible foodintimate settingenjoyed my staycoffee or tearestaurant stafflittle detailsbeach umbrellas
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Cielo Rojo is a lovely simple in town hotel a short walk from the beach with none of the glitz of big resorts
Beautifully curated spaces have just the right amount of decoration and comfort.
The open courtyard restaurant serves wonderful organic foods and drinks in a beautiful intimate setting.
The staff could not be more helpful. They were a pleasure.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 January 2017

This intimate gem is tucked away and a welcome respite from the hubbub of shopping and tourists on the main street.
My friend and I had a late breakfast. She had the huevos rancheros and asked for scrambled eggs. I had the sandwich verde and a side of tossed green salad. She had iced coffee and I had the coconut juice which was fresh and delicous. The kitchen is visible from the patio/courtyard where we ate and I was impressed by the big bowl of fresh organic greens that appeared and the cleanliness and care paid to the preparations. My only complaint was that the sand was fairly small. I needed the extra salad. I will definitely go back and hope to try their dinner!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed 10 days with my mother in law... we had the best time! the food was organic and Delicious , staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The suite super clean, perfect location if you do not rent a car. We will be back!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Arturovt, Gerente at Hotel Cielo Rojo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear NormaUnfug

We hope this email finds you well, in Hotel Cielo Rojo we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you can come again to your Mexican home family at Hotel Cielo Rojo.

Our best regards and Happy Christmast!!

Arturo Vargas and the Hotel Cielo Rojo staff.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch at this quaint little restaurant! Kind, friendly service, great food and lovely setting!
We did not stay at the hotel but would certainly consider it next time.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Peggy A
Arturovt, Director General at Hotel Cielo Rojo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Dear Peggy A

We are really glad to know you really enjoy our food and We hope the next time you visit San Pancho you can stay with us as a guest so you can enjoy the full experience on Hotel Cielo Rojo.

Our best regards

Arturo Vargas

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch experience at this little bistro today!! It was the most charming oasis. The staff was very helpful and patient while the food was delicious! Must try while in San Pancho! My son does not always care for "organic" restaurants, however he loved the food and staff! Thanks!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for all your comments We are really glad to know you enjoyed your experience on the Organic Bistro at Hotel Cielo Rojo, We hope during your next visit you can stay with us to enjoy the full experience with this you home out of home.

My best regards