Hotel Cielo Rojo
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Amor Boutique Hotel(Sayulita)(Great Value!)
US$196
Siete Lunas(Sayulita)
US$242
Hotel Casa San Pancho(San Francisco)
  • Bar/Lounge
Casitas del Mar(Sayulita)
  • Pool
Playa Escondida(Sayulita)
  • Pool
All reviewsyogurtbistro organicoorganic restaurantin townsan panchosmall boutiquebeautiful hotelhuevos rancherosbanana pancakesbig familyincredible foodintimate settingenjoyed my staycoffee or tearestaurant stafflittle detailsbeach umbrellas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We found this hotel way too expensive for the type of hotel and service. There was no shampoo, just a tiny sliver of soap and the breakfast was good but there was no choice and it was absolutely minimal!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Clean and cozy. She even had one of my favorite books for guests.The owner was very friendly and gracious, her staff followed suit. Convenient to the beach and the plaza on Tuesday is a bonus. Bring ear plugs its Mexico and in a busy little town.We had a room close to the street, I'm sure the back rooms were better for being quiet.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Cielo Rojo is a lovely simple in town hotel a short walk from the beach with none of the glitz of big resorts
Beautifully curated spaces have just the right amount of decoration and comfort.
The open courtyard restaurant serves wonderful organic foods and drinks in a beautiful intimate setting.
The staff could not be more helpful. They were a pleasure.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2017

This intimate gem is tucked away and a welcome respite from the hubbub of shopping and tourists on the main street.
My friend and I had a late breakfast. She had the huevos rancheros and asked for scrambled eggs. I had the sandwich verde and a side of tossed green salad. She had iced coffee and I had the coconut juice which was fresh and delicous. The kitchen is visible from the patio/courtyard where we ate and I was impressed by the big bowl of fresh organic greens that appeared and the cleanliness and care paid to the preparations. My only complaint was that the sand was fairly small. I needed the extra salad. I will definitely go back and hope to try their dinner!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed 10 days with my mother in law... we had the best time! the food was organic and Delicious , staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The suite super clean, perfect location if you do not rent a car. We will be back!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Arturovt, Gerente at Hotel Cielo Rojo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear NormaUnfug

We hope this email finds you well, in Hotel Cielo Rojo we are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope you can come again to your Mexican home family at Hotel Cielo Rojo.

Our best regards and Happy Christmast!!

Arturo Vargas and the Hotel Cielo Rojo staff.