All reviews yogurt bistro organico organic food boutique hotel in town san pancho intimate setting tequila tasting restaurant staff the air conditioning interesting people highly recommend this place filtered water mexico jewelry gem sophistication
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great hotel to relax due to no TVs in the rooms so you can disconnect from the normal life and gateway from the city. It's very near from the beach and restaurants. The decor in the rooms are really mexican nice,elegant! Service was great as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I have stayed at the Hotel Cielo Rojo numerous times. According to the hotel owner, 70% of their guest are return visitors. When you walk into the Hotel Cielo Rojo, you instantly become a part of an intimate setting and a friendly grouping. You can meet some of the most interesting people in the world here due to the reputation of the hotel and staff. Because it was off season, there were a few items that I felt were a little over the top.. They charged me $10 for two small bottles of water and although I stayed there four days, never replaced the water bottle in my room. Also the air conditioning was "iffy" in both the rooms that I rented. The hotel staff is very friendly, but seemed to lack any sense of professionalism, which apparently didn't really matter to the owner. Overall, Hotel Cielo Rojo is one of my favorite places in Mexico to stay and I've stayed in many resorts since I began going there 50 years ago. I strongly encourage you to visit this hotel and San Pancho....just not when I am there. LOL>

Room Tip: Any of the rooms, but I like the ones facing the street.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing place with incredible food and a friendly atmosphere! The rooms are very nice and the staff cleans up extremely well. The cafe down stairs is unbelievable. Some of the best meals I've had all year.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017

San Pancho is an awesome place to rest and eat típicas food. Nice people and beautiful weather. You can find nice waves to swim and surf. You will find a georgus and breathtaking sunshine. Very nice place to be with family and your couple.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2017

The food is the best that we had during our visit, and the rooms are extraordinary. The boutique hotel features jewelry and wonderful artwork. Decor throughout is really charming and welcoming. Come for the hotel, stay for the food!

Room Tip: For a family I recommend the suite of two beautiful rooms
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family