Las Casitas(Rincon de Guayabitos)
US$64
  • Pool
Las Cabanas del Capitan(Rincon de Guayabitos)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$70
Aurora Resort(Rincon de Guayabitos)
US$85
Roma Guayabitos(Rincon de Guayabitos)
US$32
Kiramar Los Peyotes(Rincon de Guayabitos)(Great Value!)
US$44
Hotels.com
Rincon Real(Rincon de Guayabitos)
US$101
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Bungalows Princeza(Rincon de Guayabitos)
US$58
Decameron Los Cocos(Rincon de Guayabitos)
US$120
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Posada Real(Rincon de Guayabitos)
Priceline
Paraiso del Pescador Hotel(Rincon de Guayabitos)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I w as a little unsure when I read the reviews that were over a year old and not that positive. We have been here 2 nights now and it is a wonderful place. It is clean, on a really nice beach which is suitable for swimming and children playing. It is spacious and has lovely grounds. The food is really good with a lot of choices and hardly 'Mexican'. There have been fish, shrimp, meat cooked very deliciously and good soups. The trouble is not eating too much. The price is unbelievable as the price for an oceanfront room is almost the price for the all-inclusive. Pool may be a little small if there are too many people but why swim in a pool when the warm ocean is so beautiful! I wont hesitate to recommend this to all my friends. My score out of 10 is 12.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chris b
Reviewed 4 March 2012

What a shame! You didn't stay at the hotel, for the price, the rooms are very clean, cleaned daily, rooms have been updated new furniture, new drapery, new tvs, The restaurant has also had a facelift and the food is about 90% better than the last 4years we have stayed The staff is outstanding like returning home instead of vacationing. The location is the best, on the ocean, majority of rooms facing water, Do visit the hotel while you are there and see what you missed

Room Tip: rooms on ground floor great access to beach and restaurant; rooms on 2nd floor have nice balcony and great view of ocean; some rooms have fridges, also cooking bungalows available
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank MamaLynne
Reviewed 4 March 2011

This was our second year staying at Costa Alegre. Truly Hairo, Jesus, Daniel and Mick offer some of the best service I've encountered in Mexico and this made us feel at home. While there was much more entertainment this year, I missed last year's Flaminco dancing, etc. One night I was sick and the very very loud Karaoke was simply annoying. (All Spanish, no English-dissapointing....)The food was good but not as varied or spicy as I remembered it being last year. The plumbing needs a complete overhaul. I was either scalded or freezing. With my husband being a plumber, we'd offer our services to fix it in exchange for rooms next year! The beds are small. It would be nice to have some rooms with one King Size bed and a small sitting area vs. 2 double beds ( one of which we didn't use). We specifically booked early and asked for oceanfront ground floor. We got oceanfront but not ground floor. For the price, it was great though. Next year , I think we may head back to the Stephany, which is by my reckoning the prettiest and most comfortable. We can have four stay in one large room with full kitchen and two bathrooms ( where the showers work) for about $30 per person. For the extra $15.00 we spent at Costa Allegre ( which is now raising its prices), we can make our own meals, eat out and buy cheap Cerveza at 8/8.88. One more thing that could be added is to have a tour desk in the lobby so travellers can book tours/rentals, etc. their first day and pay with their hotel bill. The website needs to be in proper English ad it would be great to have internet work in our room, instead of having to do our business in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank arachnoidalseainme
Reviewed 3 March 2011

This was my second year in a row and it only got better than last year! there was more activities, more water sports and the staff are awesome!!! the rooms are simple but clean and the staff go out of their was to make whatever you want to happen, happen!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We love Costa Allegra. The rooms are very simple, no frills, but the ocean views are amazing and the waves lull you to sleep at night. The pool is nice and very clean! The grounds are immaculate and the service top notch. Low key, no frills people will have a great stay here. We have an 11 year old daughter and she loves it too. The food is ok..sometimes fantastic. The breakfast is very good. A small buffet, not your typical big resort buffet, but this is a very small resort. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Jorge in reception speaks perfect english and will help you with just about anything. He works Tuesday to Saturday. If you need to talk to someone on the phone just ask for him. The only thing I recommend bringing is your own beach towel. We get our laundry done every few days up near coco's for a very small fee. It comes back wrapped in plastic and smelling beautiufl. I think it cost us 5.00 for a big load of laundry.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family