US$111
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$109
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$183
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Best Holiday Suites(Sunny Isles Beach)
US$159
US$225
US$196
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach(Sunny Isles Beach)
US$450
Hotels.com
All reviewsacross the streethigh risebig poolocean viewunitbeachmiamipublixdishwasherpartying
Reviewed 14 October 2012

The staff was friendly. The location awesome. Easy access to anywhere in the city but directly on the beach. Mall, restaurants, grocery, souvenir stores and more up-down-or across the street. The room was decent. I included all the pictures I could. No bugs, rust, or anything else to complain. Second floor studio was great for my wife and I. The beach is relaxing and they provide chair, umbrella, and beach towels. I would go back.

Room Tip: Our second floor studio looking into the garden was a great view into sunrise so imagine getting a higher floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Luv2TavelALot
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Honestly, we have nothing to complain about. The check in was quick, staff pleasant and efficient, 1 bedroom unit was good size, 2 tv's.Everything was clean, they supply only soap, so bring your own shampoo,toothpaste and coffee maker filters.The only thing that I found uncomfortable was the pillows-I could not get the right one for me.There is all kind of stores and restaurants along Collings ave-across the street. The beach was clean, they provided umbrellas and chairs for the resort guests. We had a buffet lunch in Azzurro on Sunday- nothing impressive, we cooked most of our meals at home.They have a nice library(club) with internet cafe where you can print your boarding passes for free- that was very convenient.Overall, we had an enjoyable stay.Thanks to all resort workers!

Room Tip: If you are staying in Building 3 ask for 4th or 5th floor for better view
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Natasha R
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We really appreciated this no frills hotel. It was a down to earth hotel. We will be returning. See below for more details. Nice restaurant at poolside, pool is large-needs some TLC and needs to be cleaned much more often. Water quite foggy and dirty. A little family entertainment such as music at poolside would be a great investment for Golden Strand.

Room Tip: Ideal spot for those whom have children and or accompanied by older vacation members, also for anyone that prefers to stay on beachfront property, for those whom do not want to rent a vehicle and for those whom appreciate a down to earth vacation with commodities that are a skip and a hop away within the hotel and the community. Parking was unpleasant and a far walk. Hotel lot did not accommodate enough parking for all, therefor becoming a 1st come basis and obliging us to park across the hotel,crossing a very busy boulevard -Collins Ave. Lugging daily shopping bags, water cases...returning after a late night out was quite an inconvenience. Sofa bed had thin mattress, my 7 & 8 yr olds complained about springs poking into there ribs on a nightly. I also felt that I needed to tip the pool man to receive basic service such as an umbrella or a lounge chair cushion. This was disturbing to me. I feel like this is his job and hotel should have more controle over this.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TerriF41
Reviewed 6 August 2012

rude staff disappointed in room old and out of date.very disapointed .it was not clean and lot of rust and everything just look old.the two bed room had pleny of room but need to be up graded. the toilet was running.we ask them for another room and thay said the room was already asign to us and i know that was not truth.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jeffreynobles
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We checked in after a week long cruise on July 7th. The lobby is beautiful smells clean and is nicely decorated. The service at the restaurant was good. But the room itself. Well it was nice to have bigger space than the cabin on the cruise ship but the room well...... The counter in the kitchen someone had put a hot cup or something which it had a burn mark. The bathroom fan was so noisey I prefered to go into the bathroom in the dark plus it helped to not see the nasty shower sliding door with other peoples hair on it. My husband had to call maintance within the first hour since the bed post was coming off the wall. We had a cricket join us early morning during the stay. I was so happy to leave this place and move to the Westin in Fort Lauderdale what a difference. Oh and beware of crossing the street it is a death trap. I almost got hit by a car after pushing the walk light and waiting a car came speeding thru. My husband almost got hit too. And if you do not get back to the Ocean Strand early you have to park across the street at their lot which is a PAIN. I would never stay there again. Crossing the street is very dangerous and I grew up in a beach town and never experienced such danger. People drive way to fast and do not pay attention. Beware. The only positives are parking there is cheap but you may have to go thru hoops (like crossing that street) and the restaurant food is descent. Otherwise,,,

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple