“Delicious Seafood Paella”
Review of Old Lisbon

Old Lisbon
Reviewed 16 February 2017

So I was so excited about the seafood paella that I returned the following week with my dad! They say it's for 2 but we were 3 and still brought leftovers for the kids! Very generous in lobster, fish and seafood. We asked for an extra bowl of rice the second time because the sauce was so delicious and the dish is mainly seafood and not so much rice. The other plates on the tables all looked really good, I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 12 February 2017

The food quality and service were excellent. Make sure to check out their desserts too - we loved Molotoff and Orange cake. The portions are fairly big.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Wow. This location in Sunny Isles Beach can never maintain a restaurant long. I sure hope the management at Old Lisbon Sunny Isles Beach can reverse the history! Our first meal there was a huge hit! Two Brazilian families dined with 3 children and everyone enjoyed all 3 courses. Bacalau croquettes were surprisingly fresh and light. Salad was great. The paella was OUTSTANDING. Never before had such tender sweet and perfectly cooked seafood in a paella. We do not usually order dessert but everything on the menu was intriguing. So we ordered and the desserts were divine. We had the pears in wine and this egg tart I added the photo it was sooooo good. We will be back again very soon and will order from here on ubereats too. Let's keep this gem! FYI they do have 3 options for kids meals - not on our menus but great choices (grilled steak w rice....) and kids ate everything.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Old Lisbon in Sunny Isles is as good as the other two sister restaurantes in Miami. Food is very good. If you like cod, try the Bacalhau a Lagareiro. If you like jumbo shrimps, try the phenomenal and gigantic fried shrimps. Service is some what better than the other addresses. Wine selection is quite good. Enjoy

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

My family and I eat here once a week. We send people here for business and pleasure. We have had an outstanding experience EVERY time we come - from the food to the service, there is nothing that isn't amazing about Old Lisbon. We would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone, go try this amazing Portuguese food!