“Loved It!”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017

My husband & I love Asian food and stumbled on to this place and were so happy we did. We shared the steamed Vegetable Gyoza and they were wonderful. Then we shared the Green Curry with Tofu and it was so good. This place was really happening on the night we went (a Friday around 5PM) and they have a very large menu. I watched as the staff bought out food to other tables and the Love Boat looked amazing as well as the Sunny Isles Roll, the presentation on these were stunning! I'm not from the area but will stop by again whenever I am.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Excellent food and very kind and smiling waiter. I was surprised with the quality of food. Meat not to dry, not overcooked. Vegetables juicy and tasty sauce with perfectly combined spices. I recommend Chicken in Ginger Sauce and Beef Pad Thai.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Have eaten here a few times, food is always excellent and great service, prices are very reasonable, will eat here every time in the area, can't wait to return.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

You can choose from Chinese, Thai, or Japanese menu selections. Sushi is very fresh, and you can sit outdoors.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I ordered delivery and I found an insect in my food. I called the restaurant and asked to speak to the manager, Sidney, who informed me that mistakes happen...

1  Thank TravelpeopleMiami
Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Hello,

We always greatly value our customers' reviews including the constructive critics. However, in this case, we are confused as all managers have never received such call informing the problem that you mentioned.

Please accept our sincere apology if in any other ways you had a negative experience with us. Should you have any other concerns in regards to you experience, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves, please contact me personally should you choose to do so.

Iwan (Manager)