Sole on the Ocean(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$109
Groupon.com
  • Beachfront
Marenas Beach Resort(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$172
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$133
US$119
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$217
US$159
Hotwire.com
US$122
Agoda.com
Collins Avenue Apartment(Sunny Isles Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
Agoda.com
1,103 results
All reviewsil mulinocosta grillhouse cartranquility pooljuan carlosfamily poolrolls roycesadult poolfour seasonsbedroom oceanfront suitekids clubthe general managerhuge bathroomfive star resortamazing resortsunny islesevery guest
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I had the opportunity to visit Acqualina, it is by far my favorite resort...the staff and management are all so attentive to every detail , the cleanliness, efficiency and is top notch. I never heard anyone say NO, they make it happen for you from going to get your Pizza from the local restaurant to ensuring you have all the ammenities. The SPA is a must, even if you don't have a treatment you will enjoy the beautilf relaxation area and sauna's. Acqualina perfect for a Romantic getaway of for a family stay....rooms are beautiful and location great, easy access to Miami and Fort Lauderdale. See you soon Acqualina!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear frequenttravel490,

I am delighted to know you had the opportunity to visit our lovely resort and we are honored that you have chosen us to be your "favorite". Thank you very much and please know that I have shared your wonderful sentiments with the entire team who is equally elated and enthused. I am also very happy that you were able to indulge and enjoy a treatment in our award winning Forbes Five Star Acqualina Spa by ESPA. Please know that it was a true pleasure to pamper you and we are already looking forward to do so again on a future visit.

Have a lovely weekend and warm regards

Reviewed 6 July 2015

I stayed in the Acqualina in Feb 2015 on a business trip. This was my second time to the city and I've stayed in 3 other hotels during my stay (Mandarin Oriental, St. Regis, and One Bal Harbor Resort). Compared to the three just mentioned, I would say this hotel was just average from a room and common space perspective. The other hotels have a wow factor when you walk in and when you enter your room. This hotel didn't really have that appeal, but it did make up for it in other ways, namely the food and service.

Some of the positives:
1. The customer service was really great, although I was with a group so we may have been some extra attention.
2. The food was really good. Just delicious.
3. The hotel is right next to the beach.

Some of the negatives:
1. The rooms were pretty small and ordinary compared to the other hotels I've been to in Miami.
2. Each room had a million light switches - it was kind of comical to play around with all of the different lighting configurations.
3. Some of the furniture have really sharp edges and I ran into the table in the middle of the night. Very painful to stay the least, so be careful! The management was very helpful in getting me some bandages though.
4. There are I believe only 4 rooms per floor which places you right near the elevator and can make it harder to sleep at night with late night revelers returning to their rooms, but if you close the exterior door, it helps a bit.
5. Just not a lot of cool amenities that I would expect in a hotel in this area of Miami.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the ocean if you can afford it. The other side facing the street is rather underwhelming.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Dear Daniel L,

Thank you very much for providing us with feedback from your stay in February. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share the sentiments brought forward and I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the excellent service, the sumptuous culinary offerings and our barrier free access to the glistening shore line of the Atlantic Ocean.

At the same token I understand that Acqualina may not be the most suitable property for you based on the other notations brought forward and your preference for a more business oriented hotel environment. Rest assured all feedback is taken seriously and we are continuously and diligently working to improve the experience.

Once again, thank you kindly and warm regards

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Staff are wonderful, attentive and efficient.
Front desk, bellman service and cleaning were all perfect.
Room is big, comfortable and lovely decorated. Internet is free. Parking is expensive.
We had breakfast there with very courteous staff and good food.
Several pools, excellent beach and pool service.
Marvelous spa.

Room Tip: Rooms with beach view are wonderful if you can afford.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Carmo_Brasil,

Your visit was most certainly a great honor and privilege and I am delighted to know that you truly relished the experience. Thank you very much for this wonderful feedback and rest assured we will tirelessly work to exceed your expectations on a future visit as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any service.

Warmly

Reviewed 4 July 2015

This should be called the Acqualina Palace. We arrived and were escorted to check in where we were offered a beverage of our choice from champagne to water as a welcome. Then we were given a personal tour of the property. We arrived early so we had lunch by the ocean. Our room was ready and we were accompanied to the room by a lovely staff member named Rachele. She told us they had a surprise for us while riding up the elevator. We had booked an intercostal room. She opened the door and said welcome to your Ocean front room. The entrance and view was breathtakingly beautiful. My wife got tears in her eyes and so did Rachele after seeing my wife's reaction. Rachele was so happy that she could make this possible. She is an amazing staff member for the Acqualina but she is one of many. All of the staff were exceptional. We were treated like royalty during our 4 night stay. Most remembered our name after the first time we met them. The property is absolutely stunning and the service is even better. We did make a trip to the spa which made our stay even more pampered. One thing I liked is that you were able to use the spa facilities even if you didn't book a service. Don't forget to go to Il Mulino for the best Italian food!!! We want to thank all the staff at the Acqualina for your hospitality and making our vacation truly the best ever. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: Ocean views are amazing!!!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2015

Dear bermb,

I am delighted to read that our lovely resort and team not only lived up to but exceeded your expectations. It was a genuine pleasure to pamper you and I am very happy that we were able to extend a wonderful upgrade on this occasion.

The views of the Atlantic Ocean from our guest rooms and suites at Acqualina are most definitely breathtaking and further enhance an already exclusive and unique luxury resort experience. I am also very pleased that you had an opportunity to immerse yourself in our "Acqualina Spa by ESPA" oasis of tranquility as well as enjoy the culinary delicacies of our "Il Mulino New York".

We are already looking forward to your return and please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if I may be of any service.

With Sincerity

Reviewed 1 July 2015

My friend and I visited Acqualina for a girls getaway and we were not disappointed. The property is clean and beautiful. The pools and beach areas are very nice with excellent service. That is probably the strong suit of the property -- the service. Almost every person who worked there was kind, helpful and trying to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Juan Carlos in AQ was amazing as well as Franco and Jair at the Costa Grill Bar. They helped make our stay amazing. I also had informed Acqualina that it was my friend's birthday during our stay and they placed balloons and a personalized cake in our room with a fruit amenity. We truly appreciated that nice touch.

While our room was very nice, we stayed on the intercoastal side which wasn't that impressive from the balcony. I think if I visit again (which I hope to do!) that I will request an oceanfront room.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
AcqualinaManagement, Hotel Manager at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2015

Dear Dawn W,

I am delighted you and your friend had a truly marvelous experience at your most recent visit to Acqualina. Thank you very much for your high regard and ample praise for our amenities and services, it is greatly appreciated and we truly thrive on such sentiments.

I have already taken the liberty to share your review with our entire team here at the resort and they were equally elated. Particularly that we were able to create life long positive memories and contribute to such special occasion as is your friend's birthday.

Please come back and visit again, Acqualina remains at your service.

Warm Regards