“Walking distance ”
Review of Einstein Bros

Einstein Bros
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Across from the resort I was staying in, went to get breakfast, had never been to Einstein Bagels before, I asked the cashier questions about their products and she just shrugged her shoulders and acted like I was bothering her. I would have left right then but no other breakfast restaurant around. I picked customer favorite bagel sandwich and it was just ok, would not buy again, overpriced and poor attitudes from employees.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Bagels were good, but they hardly put any cream cheese on them. We had to ask for more. Minor point but a slight annoyance.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoy visiting places for Breakfast
Most every days; This fairly new venue is clean ,modern and staff is nice.
The Gourmet Bagles are awesome; if you don’t mind heat n spicy... the Green chile
n the Jalapeño ones are unique extraordinary GOOD!. Though I would wish that the spreads portion will be more abundant.

1  Thank Winedoktor
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Drove here before I hit the beach.
Quick and easy. Parking lot was a little chaotic but other than that, it was fine.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Love their coffee. Many of the bagels were great. The honey whole wheat was a bit dry. The shears are great.