“Good”

Baires Grill Sunny Isles
Reserve with OpenTable
Baires Grill Sunny Isles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Reviewed 27 February 2018

This restaurant was conveniently located by my hotel on a recent stay. I ordered the ribeye and a salad. The steak was prepared perfectly. The salad fresh. I accompanied dinner with a glass of Malbec that was fantastic and ended it all with a Fernet and coke. All in all a nice place. Sat at the bar and the service was good.

BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Sunny Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi there!
thank you so much for taking time to write about your experience!
Glad to read you enjoyed your food, your wine & your Fernet!!! Argentine Style.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We called this place for a party of 8 & were quoted 25 mins, an hour later and after me having to go up to the hostess, we were tild 5 more min, we did finally get sat but the hostess was rude, server was great, all items are a la carte

BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Sunny Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

HI Olivia,
we really want to apologize for any inconvenience. Glad you finally enjoyed the dinner.
Hope to see you soon agian,

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I had dinner at this restaurant last night and, again, had a very good meal. I have come to this eatery many times before but last night was my third visit in a week; first time with my sister and brother-in-law (visiting from NY), then again with my wife and last night with my wife and visiting daughter.
We alway start with the “empanadas” (either fried or grilled pastries). My daughter and I had a grilled meat-filled pastry and a spinach one. My wife had a corn-filled pastry.
The novelty of the pastries is that they were grilled rather than baked; this way of cooking made them very delicious.
I then continued with my usual NY steak: a 16oz, butterflied, that was very good. My wife ordered the “chicken milanesa”, a three piece breaded chicken that was also very good.
My daughter just picked from both of us and ordered a house salad that was fresh.
We did not have desserts, but usually we order either the “dulce de leche molten lava cake” (like the chocolate one but with molten dulce de leche instead of chocolate); other times we get the “panqueque with dulce de leche” (crepe filled with dulce de leche).
The food is always good and delicious.
We are thinking of returning soon to try their pasta and chicken (next table to us had the spaghetti bolognese and the grilled chicken; both dishes looked good).
I highly recommend this restaurant for good argentinian steaks, empanadas and other dishes.

BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Sunny Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Hi there!
thank you so much for your review. Glad to read you enjoyed the whole experience! We work every day so hard to offer our customers the best food quality and service.

Hope to see you again!

Co / Owner Baires Grill Resto

Reviewed 23 January 2018

It was many years since we last ate at B'Aires in South Beach. Now there were other locations, one in Sunny Isles near where we were staying for our Dec. vacation. Our meal was just as delicious as I remembered from the "old" South Beach days. Started with the spinach and corn empanadas. Absolutely delicious. The pear salad was a first for us. Besides being very pleasing to the eye, the combination of a whole pear, cheese, nuts and dressing was unique. The filet mignons were prepared exactly to our liking. The almendrado for dessert was the perfect ending. A little pricey but definitely recommend.

BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Sunny Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hi there!

thank you so much, glad to read you guys enjoyed the experience with us like the others at South Beach!

Co / Owner Baires Grill Resto

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Visiting the area we happened upon this restaurant. We were not disappointed. Great food and great service. Tuna Steak was to die for.

BairesGrillResto, Owner at Baires Grill Sunny Isles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Hi G!
thank you so much! glad to read!!