Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest Sydney(Baulkham Hills)
US$108
US$91
Priceline
Grand Mercure The Hills Lodge(Castle Hill)(Great Value!)
US$104
175(Westmead)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$97
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Church Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$75
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

PARKROYAL Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

SKYE Hotel Suites(Parramatta)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$132
US$125
  • Pool
Meriton Suites George Street, Parramatta(Parramatta)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$60
  • Free Internet
All reviewsnovotel sydneybuffet breakfastbusiness tripbalcony roomfollowing morningthe room was nicegood sizestayed nightsshuttle busblue mountainscar parkbusiness parkcomfortable bedstaff were friendly and helpfulhotel restaurantan upgradecomfortable stay
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Date: 10 - 11Nov
I had booked through Le Club for 2 rooms at a higher rate. The night before check-in was told the time to modify my reservation had expired. When we checked in on 10Nov, I had mentioned this to the Front Desk & the Manageress personally checked my request to give us the better rate (ie lower than what was booked). She managed not only to charge us the better rate but also upgraded us as a Le Club member.

The rooms were very spacious for a Standard King. Everything was well maintained & clean including the bathroom (it is dated but still very spacious, clean & well kept). Room was stocked with complimentary tea & coffee facilities with an adequate range of teas (green tea, earl grey, english breakfast & peppermint). Bathroom was supplied with quality toiletries.

Bed was King & very comfry. Everyone had a wonderful sleep. As they are out of the city area, it was in a peaceful environment. It is also in a good location, only 10mins drive to Castle Towers where there's plenty of shopping, restaurants etc. The hotel has free car park facilities.

Overall the stay was beyond our expectations & will definitely stay there again when need arises.

Room Tip: Does not matter where the room faces as it's location is away from main road, thus no traffic disturbance.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Misto827
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Misto827,
Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel Sydney Norwest. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and our staff. It is a pleasure to read your review and know that your enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with the team as I know they will be encouraged.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Came for a conference. Walking distance to the venue. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and gum trees. Quite location, peaceful.Beautiful room. Comfortable bed. Excellent service. food was also very good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Grassgreenerseeker,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Novotel Sydney Norwest. I am very glad you enjoyed your time here whilst attending a conference. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with the team as I know they will be encouraged.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Our stay was fantastic, we were definitely looked after and felt very special. Check in and Check out was easy and the restaurant was lovely with everyone willing to look after us in every way they could.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear lisaO8716OJ,

Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel Sydney Norwest. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and our staff. I will share your comments with the team as I know they will be encouraged.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed there at the Novotel for one night and booked a superior room. It was my first time and I was expecting a bit more in terms that I had a good impression as I entered the lobby and the check in staff was very very friendly. Big plus point as well...is the Bar/restaurant in the lobby. I thought so far so good. Once I got into the room that’s were I was expecting more. The room itself was alright. I was expecting a bit more from a so classified “superior” room. Anyway the big dissatisfaction was the bathroom it was spacious but very old. It really needed a renovation. I felt that the bathroom did not fit at all with the rest of the room. I looked like the 90’ style.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
NovotelSydneyNorwest, Front Office Manager at Novotel Sydney Norwest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear armand076,
Thank you for taking the time to review Novotel Sydney Norwest. Thank you for your kind comments regarding your interactions with our staff. I will share your comments with the team as I know they will be encouraged. I will also share your feedback regarding our bathroom décor/feel with our Housekeeping manager to address. Thank you again for choosing our hotel, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.
Novotel Sydney Norwest